The Final Project
I've started up a faction up right about now. We currently do not have a base, but that will change in about a day. My faction will have a lot to offer such as:

Spawners: We current have 1 skeleton spawn and will be planning to get more.

Stuff: Items will be available to those who work at my faction and earn money for the faction. I myself have a decent amount of stuff that I will be giving out to hardworking faction members.

What I am looking for: People who are experienced on the server and own a good amount of items. You will need to join me: 1 set of protection IV, decent PvP skills, good swords and bows. To join this faction you will really need PvP skills. We will be a rioting faction.

What I don't want: People who just want a faction just to raid. Raid will not be tolerated in this faction. I also don't want people begging. You can earn stuff, but do not ask for it. Also, please act mature. We want a good faction, not a bad faction.

Please make an application to join below: (Copy this)
IGN:
How long you have played on this server:
How do I fit the requirements:
Additional Info (Please put a good amount of writing here):

signature

[Image: eJwtx0EKg0AMBdB9TvEvUOkoMjcotNBd9yVgGK06...glwQ~~.png]
Note: You need 100k to join.

signature

IGNTongueurpleKnight57
Rank on MCP: Citizen
How long have I played on this server: 6 months
How do I fit the requirements: I have a couple sets of p4 , im decent with a bow, decent with a sword but not very good at strafing and shiz.
Additional Info: I know we have had our ups and downs; like when you sold my old facs base cords; but i think your a great player and awesome pvper

(Mar 4th, 2014, 07:41 PM)PopleKnught link Wrote: IGNTongueurpleKnight57
Rank on MCP: Citizen
How long have I played on this server: 6 months
How do I fit the requirements: I have a couple sets of p4 , im decent with a bow, decent with a sword but not very good at strafing and shiz.
Additional Info: I know we have had our ups and downs; like when you sold my old facs base cords; but i think your a great player and awesome pvper

Your on the list, I just need a little bit more trust in you.

signature

IGN: noobhack3
Rank on MCP: Free
How long you have played on this server: 2 or 3 years now
How do I fit the requirements: I have 2 p4 sets and i am very good with a sword bow and even axe I am also very trustworthy and i know that i can get the faction to the top. I also can find bases to raid and once again i really know that the faction will get to the top! Pls take this into consideration and add me to the faction so We can get it to the top!!!!
Additional Info (Please put a good amount of writing here): Nope
(Mar 5th, 2014, 06:54 AM)noobhack3r link Wrote: IGN: noobhack3
How long you have played on this server: 2 or 3 years now
How do I fit the requirements: I have 2 p4 sets and i am very good with a sword bow and even axe I am also very trustworthy and i know that i can get the faction to the top. I also can find bases to raid and once again i really know that the faction will get to the top! Pls take this into consideration and add me to the faction so We can get it to the top!!!!
Additional Info (Please put a good amount of writing here): Nope

Your on the list. I love the "Nope" Tongue

signature

IGN: AvolitionGaming
How long you have played on this server: When S_Ryan was still dev and even before Geonat got guard
How do I fit the requirements: lemme in plox
Additional Info (Please put a good amount of writing here): lemme in plox :^)

signature

[Image: eJxzLMvPySzJzM9zT8zNzEtX0FXwTc1NVfBNzOMq...B7Gx-J.png]
[move]( ͡? ͜ʖ ͡?)[/move]
[Image: ZlBOKFu.png?1]
(Mar 5th, 2014, 07:45 PM)BluudBath link Wrote: IGN: AvolitionGaming
How long you have played on this server: When S_Ryan was still dev and even before Geonat got guard
How do I fit the requirements: lemme in plox
Additional Info (Please put a good amount of writing here): lemme in plox :^)

This isn't an example of what your app should be, but accepted for special reasons.

signature