jabby32's Guard Application
What is your IGN? jabby32
When can you play on MCP? 10 a.m to 10 p.m. when i dont have school
What is your timezone? EST
What is your rank on the server? Citizen 
Do you have any experience with other prison servers? Yes 3
Do you have any experience with guarding? Give a list of servers and your guard rank. I was a guard on MCP and am a warden on Urabm123's server
Have you read both the guard rules and the prisoner rules, even the ones in the info room? Yes, Sedimentary Torch
Why should we pick you to be out next guard? Because I have made many applications, have been guard before, and am a descent pvper. Mcp is getting really boring and I barely ever play anymore, so I would appreciate the opportunity  to be a guard like many of my friends have done and get a new feel for the server. I hope you consider me to be MCP's next guard.

signature

[Image: o1jgDsn.gif]
Overall, nice app.  Wink

[move]Good App![/move]
wrong subject title, and just needs a little more beef? other than that good app.
-1. Inactive.

signature

[Image: eJxzLMvPySzJzM9zT8zNzEtX0FXwTc1NVfBNzOMq...B7Gx-J.png]
[move]( ͡? ͜ʖ ͡?)[/move]
[Image: ZlBOKFu.png?1]
(Mar 2nd, 2014, 04:37 PM)BluudBath link Wrote: -1. Inactive.

You're wrong.

Super-hyper-Innactive.

signature

[Image: FBItP4u.gif]
Normally I would agree with you both on this one, but from what he has told me, and what I have personally observed, is that he actually was quitting MCP, and just decided to come back not 3-5 days ago. He is also being more active, because of the fact that he obviously changed his mind about quitting MCP. So technically, both of you are wrong. However, I still stand with my previous post.
(Mar 2nd, 2014, 11:20 PM)ShadowHunterDaPro link Wrote: Normally I would agree with you both on this one, but from what he has told me, and what I have personally observed, is that he actually was quitting MCP, and just decided to come back not 3-5 days ago. He is also being more active, because of the fact that he obviously changed his mind about quitting MCP. So technically, both of you are wrong. However, I still stand with my previous post.

quitting the server entirely seems to be just about as inactive as you can get

signature

(Apr 22nd, 2014, 10:43 PM)LaughNgamez link Wrote:Zeedins ass is no joke.
Astral, I meant that making me a guard and giving me something different to do on the server would be a way to make me less inactive. I would probably start playing daily again and all.

signature

[Image: o1jgDsn.gif]
(Mar 4th, 2014, 12:38 PM)jabby32 link Wrote: Astral, I meant that making me a guard and giving me something different to do on the server would be a way to make me less inactive. I would probably start playing daily again and all.

You should probably be more active anyways that way you show the staff that you're not on the server just to be a guard.