Not sure what to title it qq.....
Alright, so as most, if not all, on the forums no what had happened a few days ago, and after some thought I decided it would be best to apologize to those who were offended by the skin. I had only chosen it because I was rather bored and it was the first random thing I thought about. As far as the others who were in the situation, Ferr, and that Gred kid. I don't think I should have to apologize to either of them for the simple fact that I just don't think either of them deserve the few short seconds it would take.

But back on the topic of the thingy I started talking about, I don't know who all was offended for the simple fact nobody said anything, the only person I know who was offended was FapPrincess and for the skin I do apologize, and the way I had handled it was a bit childish hence the reason I didn't come on for a few days.

Yeah I think that is all :3

signature

It's not a beginning at all. Tonight is an ending.
I have to say that I was a bit offended by the skin and that's why I acted the way I did towards you. I'll just say I'm sorry because I never like to get worked up like that, to be honest, I should have been a bit more mature about how I handled it.

P.S. I don't expect an apology from you