Bigwar2012's Guard Application
What is your IGN?      bigwar2012

When can you play on MCP?      I can play from 4:00PM-7:30PM on weekdays and 10:00AM-2:00PM on weekends.

What is your timezone?      Mountain Standard Time - Arizona

What is your rank on the server?      Baron

Do you have any experience with other prison servers?      I do not but I have played on MCP for about a year and a half and know the basics. I would like to become a fine sedimentary torch for MCP.

Do you have any experience with guarding? Give a list of servers and your guard rank.      I don't have experience with other servers and I hope that this isn't the deciding factor.

Have you read both the guard rules and the prisoner rules, even the ones in the info room?      Yes I have.

Why should we pick you to be out next guard?      I have a lot of humor but I can be serious. I am good at PVP and pretty fast at typing. I have many friends on the server and few enemies but I will treat them as equal if I become a guard. My friends will not get special treatment and my enemies wont get harsh treatment. I recently got a new computer and it is very fast so lag won't be a huge problem.                                       
                                                                                                            sincerely, bigwar2012

signature

?Donuts Don't Have Farms?
locked because you made a new application

signature

(Apr 22nd, 2014, 10:43 PM)LaughNgamez link Wrote:Zeedins ass is no joke.