CDGS
C Safezone Area Modification - Printable Version

+- CDGS (https://forums.cdgs.net)
+-- Forum: MCP (Convicted) (https://forums.cdgs.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=71)
+--- Forum: Suggestions (https://forums.cdgs.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=85)
+--- Thread: C Safezone Area Modification (/showthread.php?tid=12585)

C Safezone Area Modification - SkyDoeMinecraft - Feb 24th, 2014

I believe that the iron fences that safezoners go into should be removed and be filled in with regular blocks to ensure that safezoners do not cheat the PVP and to keep PVP balanced. If you add like world guard (I don't know any plugins in servers what so ever) well, the 'thing' you add to keep players without OP to enter. I don't think this will be as good as the previous idea because when the safezoner dives into the iron fence area, and the pvper swings at the same time, it will likely glitch and not damage the player. Please fix this because I really am tired of prisoners going into the iron fence area and they camper pretty much forever...

Re: C Safezone Area Modification - astralaether9 - Feb 24th, 2014

I agree with this. However, silas has said that it won't happen for whatever reason.

Re: C Safezone Area Modification - MorbidEntree - Feb 24th, 2014

Maybe you could change the rules to where if a person safezones like this then they get insta-jailed or something like that to make it less appealing to those who do it.

Re: C Safezone Area Modification - summonhalo - Feb 24th, 2014

(Feb 24th, 2014, 06:28 PM)MorbidEntree link Wrote: Maybe you could change the rules to where if a person safezones like this then they get insta-jailed or something like that to make it less appealing to those who do it.
but they could do it on accident

Re: C Safezone Area Modification - astralaether9 - Feb 24th, 2014

if there is pvp going on, the guards will be fighting anyways. I think that he is proposing this rule to keep people from doing this when there are no guards online

Re: C Safezone Area Modification - MorbidEntree - Feb 24th, 2014

(Feb 24th, 2014, 06:36 PM)astralaether link Wrote: if there is pvp going on, the guards will be fighting anyways. I think that he is proposing this rule to keep people from doing this when there are no guards online

Yeah, thats what I meant, sorry for not explaining it well.

Re: C Safezone Area Modification - LaughNgamez - Feb 25th, 2014

(Feb 24th, 2014, 06:28 PM)MorbidEntree link Wrote: Maybe you could change the rules to where if a person safezones like this then they get insta-jailed or something like that to make it less appealing to those who do it.
This may occur in the future with a guard/pvp rules update.

Re: C Safezone Area Modification - summonhalo - Feb 25th, 2014

(Feb 25th, 2014, 12:13 AM)LaughNgamez link Wrote: [quote author=MorbidEntree link=topic=539.msg3430#msg3430 date=1393291712]
Maybe you could change the rules to where if a person safezones like this then they get insta-jailed or something like that to make it less appealing to those who do it.
This may occur in the future with a guard/pvp rules update.
[/quote]
any spoilers? Smile

Re: C Safezone Area Modification - astralaether9 - Feb 25th, 2014

locked due to resolution