Community Voter Goal

1. Is your idea logical? Yes
2. Could it be done easily? Yes
3. Has something like it been done before? Nope
4. Has this idea been suggested before? I do not believe so.

Voter Goal - Players will have a voting goal to reach once a day and if reached will allow everyone on the server to participate in an activity for rewards.

How it works - Let's say we make the Voting goal "240 Votes" , that means at LEAST 20 people must vote to get to the goal. Meaning once we hit 240 votes, maybe all mines reset with 1.5x, or some reward can be given to the community for reaching it.

Why? - I think this would encourage more people to vote, and to tell others to vote as well to receive a reward as a community for reaching it. I believe this can help get MCP out in the open to newer players, but also keep older players online to receive the reward. (Maybe set it where it will only count if you vote while online to make more players stay on)

signature

[Image: 06RpXAX.png]
[Image: 59Quth5.png]
[Image: dOpSRFk.png]
+1, although idk if the economy can take too much more money flooding that 1.5x ores would bring

signature

[Image: tGkhEP2]
(Nov 29th, 2023, 08:47 PM)Greed0 link Wrote: +1, although idk if the economy can take too much more money flooding that 1.5x ores would bring
Yeah It was mainly an example for a reward. but if you think about it, when the goal is reached there **should** be a decent amount of people online. We all know how the donor mines get with just 6 donors mining.

signature

[Image: 06RpXAX.png]
[Image: 59Quth5.png]
[Image: dOpSRFk.png]
+1 but without economy inflation. Reward = events?