True Quality Stuff
Madam Warden, Mr. Network Admin, Members of Staff, the First Lady of MCP, and my fellow MCPians. We meet tonight at a moment of unlimited potential. As we begin new staff selections. I stand here ready to work with you to achieve historic breakthroughs for all MCPians.

Millions of our fellow citizens are watching us now, gathered on this great forum, hoping that we will goven not as two parties but as one server. The agenda I will lay out this evening is not a Moderator agenda or a Guard agenda. It is the agenda of the MCP people.

Many of us campaigned on the same core promises: to defend MCPian jobs and demand fair trade for MCPian workers; to rebuild and revitalize our Server's infrastructure; to reduce the price of emeralds and recreational drugs; to create a tutorial system that is safe, lawful, modern and secure; and to pursue a foreign server policy that puts MCP's interests first.

There is a new oppotunity in MCPian politics, if only we have the courage to seize it. Victory is not winning for our party. Victory is winning for our server. This year, MCP will recognize two important anniversaries that show us the majesty of MCP's mission, and the power of MCPian pride.

In June, we mark 75 years since the start of what Generald Geonat called the Great Crusade -- the Allied liberation of Hardcore Factions in V4. On D-Day, June 6, 2015, 15 young MCPian men jumped from the sky, and 60 more stormed in from the hub, to save our civillization from tyranny. Here with us tonight are three of those heroes: B-Guard Dragon1240, A-Guard SnipedYall, and Warden Astral. Gentlemen, we salute you.

In 2019, we also celebrate 50 years since brave young pilots flew a quater of a million blocks through the Nether, to plant the MCP flag on the face of the End. Half a centure later, we are joined by one of those men who planted that flag: Er. This year, MCPian flyers will go back to the End on MCPian rockets.

In the 20th centure, MCP saved freedom, transformed drugs, and redefined the middle class standard of living for the entire world to see. Now, we must step boldly and bravely into the next chapter of this great MCPian adventure, and we must create a new standard of living for the 21st centure. An amazing quality of life for all of our citizens is within our reach.

We can make our communities safer, our families stronger, our culture richer, our faith deeper, and our middle class bigger and more prosperous than ever before. But we must reject the politics of revenge, resistance, and retribution - and embrace the boundless potential of cooperation, compromise, and the common good.

Together, we can break decades of political stalemate. We can bridge old divisions, heal old wounds, build new coalitions, forge new solutions, and unlock the extraordinary promise of MCP's future. The decision is ours to make.

We must choose between greatness or gridlock, results or resistance, vision or vengeance, incredible progress or pointless destruction.

Tonight, I ask you to choose greatness.

Over the last 2 years, our Aministation has moved with urgency and historic speed to confront problems neglected by leaders of both moderators and guards over many decades.

In just over 2 years since the election, we have launched an unprecedented economic boom - a boom that has rarely been seen before. We have created 5.3 new jobs and importantly added 60 new guard jobs - something which almost everyone said was impossible to do, but the fact is; we are just getting started.

Wages are rising at the fastest pace in decades, and growing for blue collar workers, who I promised to fight for, faster than anyone else. Nearly 50 Americans have been lifted off Cafe Food. The MCP economy is growing almost twice as fast today as when I took office, and we are considered far and away the hottest server anywhere in the world. Unemployment has reached the lowest rate in half a decade.

Our Administration has cut more regulations in a short time than any other administration during its entire tenure. Players are coming back to our server in large numbers thanks to historic reductions in taxes and regulations. we have unleashed a revolution in MCP energy - MCP is now the number one prodcer of Emeralds and Potions in the world. And now, for the first time in 10 years we are a net exporter of potions.

After 24 months of rapid progress, our economy is the envy of the world, our guards are the most powerful on earth, and MCP is winning each and every day. Members of Staff: the State of our Union is strong. Our server is vibrant and our economy is thriving like never before.

An economic miracle is taking place on MCP - and the only thing that can stop it are foolish riots, politics, or ridiculous investigations. If there is going to be peace and legislation, there cannot be riots, and investigation. It just doesn't work that way!

We must be united at home to defeat our adversaries abroad.

This new era of cooperation can start with finally confirming the more than 10 highly qualified nominees who are still stuck in the Applications - some after years of waiting. The Staff has failed to act on these nominations, which is unfair to the nominees and to our server.

Now is the time for the Staff to show the world that MCP is committed to ending illegal immigration and putting the ruthless coyotes, cartels, drug dealers, and human traffickers out of business. As we speak, large, organized caravans are on the march to MCP. We have just heard that other servers, in order to remove the illegal immigrants from their communities, are getting Elytras and rails and minecarts to bring them up to our server in areas where there is little protection.

This is a moral issue. The lawless state of our southern free world is a threat to the safety, security, and financial well-being of all MCPians. We have a moral duty to create a tutorial system that protects the lives and jobs of our players. This includes our obligation to the millions of immigrants living here today, who followed the rules and respected our laws. Legal immigrants enrich our server and strengthen our society in countless ways. I want people to come onto our server, but there have to come on legally.

Tonight, I am asking you to defend our very dangerous southen free world out of love and devotion to our fellow players and to our server.

Tens of thousands of innocent MCPians are killed by lethal drugs that are made in the southern land of our free world and flood into the community - including meth, cocaine and pain killers.

The savage gang, High Flyers, now operates in 3 different MCP blocks, and they almost all come through our Southern Free World. Just yesterday, a High Flyer gang member was taken into custody for a fatal bow and arrow drive by in C-Block. We are removing these gang members by the hundreds, but until we secure our free world they're going to keep streaming back in.

In the last 2 years, our brave guards have made 200+ arrests of criminal aliens, including those charged or convicted of nearly 100 assults, 30 drug crimes, and 40 killings. We are joined tonight by one of those law enforcement heroes. Guard Veteran Pointlessbob. When bob was a boy, he and his family legally joined MCP from another server. At the age of eight, Bob told his dad he wanted to become a Guard. Today, he leads investigations into the scourge of international drug trafficking. Bob says: "If I can make sure these young players get their justice, I've done my job." Thanks to his work and that of his colleagues, more than 300 players have been rescued from horror and more than 15 drug dealers have been put behind bars in the last year.

Guard Pointlessbob, please stand: We will always support the brave men and women of the guards. And I pledge to you tonight that we will never abolish our heroes from Guard.

Many Childhood squeekers have not seen new therapies in decades. My budget will ask the Administration for 500$ Million over the next 10 years to fund this critical squeeker research.

No matter the trials we face, no matter the challenges to come, we must go forward together. We must keep MCP first in our hearts. We must keep freedom alive in our souls. And we must always keep faith in MCP's destiny - That one server, under Silas, must be the hope and the promise and the light and the gloy among all the servers of the world.

Thank you. Silas Bless You, Silas Bless MCP, and good night!

signature

It's not a beginning at all. Tonight is an ending.
I can't lie, this stuff is True Quality Stuff

signature

[Image: fe39e1a26ff575dc3b6ab620cb88514e.png]

The Reformed One
Spoken like a true leader. God Bless this state of union address and the prosperity of MCP.

signature

" If my calculations are correct, when this baby hits 88 miles per hour... you're gonna see some serious shit."-
Dr. Emmett Brown
[youtube]https://youtu.be/3V096-VzPUQ?t=18[/youtube]

signature

[Image: 0Xy4rwK.jpg]

[Image: lpFQ2b2.jpg]
(Feb 11th, 2019, 01:10 AM)Mr.Scare link Wrote: [youtube]https://youtu.be/3V096-VzPUQ?t=18[/youtube]

https://youtu.be/3V096-VzPUQ?t=18

signature

[Image: 0Xy4rwK.jpg]

[Image: lpFQ2b2.jpg]
(Feb 11th, 2019, 01:10 AM)Mr.Scare link Wrote: [quote author=Mr.Scare link=topic=6170.msg37875#msg37875 date=1549872606]
[youtube]https://youtu.be/3V096-VzPUQ?t=18[/youtube]

https://youtu.be/3V096-VzPUQ?t=18
[/quote]
[youtube]https://youtube.com/watch?t=18&v=3V096-VzPUQ?[/youtube]

signature

[Image: GcYiQ0T.png]
[Image: BgdujAZ.png]
I read about 2 sentences and saw the rest and so I made this response without reading anymore

signature

1v1 me in Rocket League
(Feb 12th, 2019, 05:00 AM)Hypogre link Wrote: I read about 2 sentences and saw the rest and so I made this response without reading anymore

shift 6