jonathangh gon and done an oopsie at zombie survival
Your IGN: Canxda
Offender's? IGN: jonathangh
Offender's? rank: Citizen
What the offender was doing: He was in a corner at zombie survival (If this is no longer a bug please lock)
What server this was on: MCP
When this happened: around 4:45 pm CST
Proof: https://youtu.be/JInMje4tWWQ
Additional info: He had done this a few days earlier, and the day before that, I gave Mae the video of him doing it, but only resulted in a bug being fixed and me being rewarded. After the game today I asked him why he was in a corner and he said "Corner camping is where its at".
he’s the one that even reported the bug yet continues to abuse it.. smh.
This is the stupidest thing I think I have ever seen and there is so much bias here. The video that you linked does not show me in a corner glitch at all. if you camp where you get hit by zombies still. I literally do not have a mouse and I am on a trackpad therefore it is harder for me to turn and PvP as I have stated multiple times in chat. So not the best strategy for everyone is to run around and kill zombies like what Canada does. Its easier to sit in a corner and wait for them to come to you. I was in that corner because it seemed like a place where  I could protect myself more easily from zombies that's literally it. I also died like two seconds later because once he left a baby zombie came, and I had to try to run away from it because I'm not fast enough on the trackpad to look down and kill it. I legit got banned over this when it was not even abuse or glitch. Funny how when you just like someone more than another person you just kinda take there a word for it and instant ban me when I legit did nothing wrong. ITs not illegal to corner camp as long as the zombies can still kill you which is why I am really confused as to why I was banned.
Additionally, he literally says that he caught me abusing yet another glitch. A glitch has to be abused one time in order to be found out. I was seeing if it was a glitch and then when I was like positive it was a glitch a couple days ago in his second most recent video on youtube, I literally walked out of it and was met by an infected riot control guy. As you all said it was a glitch and nothing could get me there. The only reason you see it is because I walked out and back in because it was right there. The reason I was essentially giving the win to him that game was so that I could report it and claim my prize. Also, there is even more bias and I think this one is hilarious. The first glitch I found I immediately told Mae, she watched me, fixed the spot, and then did not even give me a bug reward token because she said my reward was winning the game. After listening to her reasoning for a while I settled with alright that makes sense winning the game I get the reward and were straight. But then when I kill myself in the game so that I wouldn't win and Canada could get the reward so he wouldn't be upset, Mae gives him the bug token and he got the reward for winning the game. Even though I made the report on that spot and received nothing. Seems like there is a little bit of favoritism on Maes side seeing that she wouldn't give me both rewards for the glitch spot I found and reported. But right once Canda reports it he gets both hmmm really interesting. So basically I am getting in trouble for finding and reporting a bugged spot and get nothing meanwhile Canada just reports me falsely and gets what, a ban on the player he does not like, double the rewards I got than me reporting a different bug spot I found. It makes no sense what so ever that I was even banned seeing that I got banned for something that wasn't even a glitched spot.
(Feb 3rd, 2019, 08:35 AM)jonathangh link Wrote: The first glitch I found I immediately told Mae, she watched me, fixed the spot, and then did not even give me a bug reward token because she said my reward was winning the game. After listening to her reasoning for a while I settled with alright that makes sense winning the game I get the reward and were straight. But then when I kill myself in the game so that I wouldn't win and Canada could get the reward so he wouldn't be upset, Mae gives him the bug token and he got the reward for winning the game. Even though I made the report on that spot and received nothing. Seems like there is a little bit of favoritism on Maes side seeing that she wouldn't give me both rewards for the glitch spot I found and reported. But right once Canda reports it he gets both hmmm really interesting. So basically I am getting in trouble for finding and reporting a bugged spot and get nothing meanwhile Canada just reports me falsely and gets what, a ban on the player he does not like, double the rewards I got than me reporting a different bug spot I found. It makes no sense what so ever that I was even banned seeing that I got banned for something that wasn't even a glitched spot.

With the First Report you did win the event and got a crate... And there where others in the game that could of won but you did. that is reward enough... And then canada showed me there was still something wrong in there so i did give him a reward. i was not on when zs was on. and he did report it with proof to me right after it happened... but you keep "testing" it and i remember you telling me "well i could just abuse it and not say anything" when i told you got your reward from winning the event and you where mad I didn't give you another. And to what i understand you are  still  "testing" the glitch and there for you got in trouble for it... it is a 3 day ban and that is what it is going to to stay so hopefully you will learn your lesson.  As for you thinking I have a bis vs one player vs the other no I don't. Canada did the right thing about letting me know there was still a glitch and you where still using it. And then you did it again after many people told you can get banned for it
Take these 3 days and cool off and come back a better player!

signature

[Image: 9aabf691e1dff868f2587373a1555d92.png]