TheTurtlePlayer Hacking (rush pvp)
(Jan 21st, 2019, 09:35 AM)Coolskate2449 link Wrote:I'm sorry guys... but seriously... Why would anyone with 1/100 of a brain hack in rush pvp? Also from the video it's pretty obvious that Canada's FOV is what is making you think he is using something.

Quite honestly, turtle can be stupid sometimes, but not stupid enough to hack in RUSH PVP. Like literally, there is no benefit to it.
It’s funny because a lot of people hack in Rush PVP because they think there is no repercussions.

signature

(Apr 5th, 2017, 02:56 PM)LaughNgamez link Wrote:No singing in Communist MCP Kappa

F

"I don't think it's Dragon, I think he is just being retarded as usual." - zs471 4/26/2017

You will be remembered zs471, F.

(Sep 24th, 2017, 09:25 AM)zs471 link Wrote:You know I was actually just thinking to myself, 'You know who would be a good guard?' Then it came to me. Obviously Dragon1240 would be a good guard. +1
Referencing Canada's video:
[Image: f8lC6os.jpg]
This is the frame directly before Canada takes damage. Show me proof where this is possible as I've failed to recreate it with ample evidence where each person was standing. You pretty much have to be atleast 1.5 blocks closer from what I've tested to get a hit.

at the 11 second mark in the second video, turtle clearly isnt pulling his bow back. this again happens again less than 1 second later. At the 25 second mark it happens even again.

at around the 54 second mark you start rapidly firing arrows and the arrows seem to be going much further than they should given the draw distance time. This isn't definitive but is extremely suspicious.

at 1:18 turtle shoots his bow and immediately rapidly moves backwards. He seems to be walking faster than normal even though it's not possible to sprint backwards.

During the entire fight Turtle has particles under his feet even when he is standing still. The only time the particles stop is near the end when he puts the bow away and pulls out his sword. Again, perhaps not enough evidence on his own but coupled with everything else it's pretty compelling.

You can try and explain away all of these issues on their own, but stacked it seems more than just "server lag" or any other excuse people like to use, but in my opinion he's clearly using a client.

It's also funny how the only defense made by anyone who believes him is, "no one is dumb enough to use a client in rushpvp". You realize we're talking about someone who got caught xraying 3 times in 1 week? Not to mention the fact that he has been accused before of using clients. 

Not hacks, y’all are just terrible

signature

[Image: 4d717fc0b4cfe6b111211563167db00f.png]
(Jan 21st, 2019, 02:34 PM)masterovieOG link Wrote:Not hacks, y’all are just terrible
Based ovie

signature

[Image: GcYiQ0T.png]
[Image: BgdujAZ.png]
(Jan 21st, 2019, 02:34 PM)masterovieOG link Wrote:Not hacks, y’all are just terrible

Ovie a pvp god i guess?

signature

1v1 me in Rocket League
(Jan 22nd, 2019, 07:15 AM)Hypogre link Wrote:[quote author=masterovieOG link=topic=6134.msg37515#msg37515 date=1548106456]
Not hacks, y’all are just terrible

Ovie a pvp god i guess?
[/quote] nope, that’s you

signature

[Image: 4d717fc0b4cfe6b111211563167db00f.png]
This clearly isn't hacks...rip turtle

signature

† DarkAngels Gang †
y'all are all just bots and can't swing a sword and aim

signature

† DarkAngels Gang †