TheTurtlePlayer Hacking (rush pvp)
Your IGN: LittleLeasChild
Offender's? IGN: TheTurtlePlayer
Offender's? rank: Citizen
What the offender was doing: Reach, possibly kill aura while pvping
What server this was on: Rush PVP
When this happened: 1 / 21 / 19 at 12 am (Midnight) CST
Proof: https://youtu.be/XqIVfBisiKE
Additional info: Watch the vid till the end as I get in a fight with him.
that’s your FOV. he’s constantly moving closer to you as well. just tested this with him, no reach hacks.
Has been accused of using mods before and especially the second fight seems very strange. He seems to be fighting and connecting more hits than I've ever seen him do before; but who knows, maybe he's been practicing?
Not hacks. You got 90 FOV. I see how the the second to last hit can be sus but I was moving around.

signature

[Image: 200.gif]
[Image: vipersig.jpg]
(Jan 20th, 2019, 11:36 PM)Ryan10000 link Wrote:Has been accused of using mods before and especially the second fight seems very strange. He seems to be fighting and connecting more hits than I've ever seen him do before; but who knows, maybe he's been practicing?
We all have been playing RushPvP for the past hour so I'm in what you could call "PvP mode" lol

signature

(Jan 20th, 2019, 11:34 PM)AcidBlitz_ link Wrote:that’s your FOV. he’s constantly moving closer to you as well. just tested this with him, no reach hacks.

All I have to say to this reply is "wow".
He hit Bacon, Canada, and I and kill us all one after the other. I call hacks.

signature

Nothing can kill a Psycho.
(Jan 20th, 2019, 11:41 PM)Psycho_Girl100 link Wrote:He hit Bacon, Canada, and I and kill us all one after the other. I call hacks.
you were all in a big jumble and all 4 of you were on top of each other.. how does this relate to reach hacks?
(Jan 20th, 2019, 11:41 PM)Psycho_Girl100 link Wrote:He hit Bacon, Canada, and I and kill us all one after the other. I call hacks.
Not true. AcidBlitz and JaggMaster were teamed with me and we collectively destroyed your team of 3. I would like to also put into the record that you were extremely salty throughout the fight.

signature

One: I was kidding. Two: sorry Quinn but Quinn and Jaggmaster arent that good at pvp, you could kill all of us in one go without dying.

signature

Nothing can kill a Psycho.