TheTurtlePlayer Hacking (rush pvp)
(Jan 20th, 2019, 11:47 PM)Psycho_Girl100 link Wrote:One: I was kidding. Two: sorry Quinn but Quinn and Jaggmaster arent that good at pvp, you could kill all of us in one go without dying.
i mean... i did kill you in a 1v1 and left that fight with half health still..
(Jan 20th, 2019, 11:47 PM)Psycho_Girl100 link Wrote:One: I was kidding. Two: sorry Quinn but Quinn and Jaggmaster arent that good at pvp, you could kill all of us in one go without dying.
She did kill you in that 1v1. And Jagger killed you multiple times. I wouldn't get your opinion mixed into this Liz.

signature

[Image: 200.gif]
[Image: vipersig.jpg]
(Jan 20th, 2019, 11:50 PM)AcidBlitz_ link Wrote:[quote author=Psycho_Girl100 link=topic=6134.msg37495#msg37495 date=1548053270]
One: I was kidding. Two: sorry Quinn but Quinn and Jaggmaster arent that good at pvp, you could kill all of us in one go without dying.
i mean... i did kill you in a 1v1 and left that fight with half health still..
[/quote] Yes, you did, but I still say Turtle is hacking

signature

Nothing can kill a Psycho.
(Jan 20th, 2019, 11:54 PM)TheTurtlePlayer link Wrote:[quote author=Psycho_Girl100 link=topic=6134.msg37495#msg37495 date=1548053270]
One: I was kidding. Two: sorry Quinn but Quinn and Jaggmaster arent that good at pvp, you could kill all of us in one go without dying.
She did kill you in that 1v1. And Jagger killed you multiple times. I wouldn't get your opinion mixed into this Liz.
[/quote] They did, but you only died two or three times while the rest of us died more then two or three times

signature

Nothing can kill a Psycho.
Higher FOV's always make things look further away. However, in the video, you see that Canada is in the grass, just out of clicking distance with the other grass with his Minecraft reticle while still moving back. Turtle is standing just at the beginning or somewhere behind the grass block. That's almost 5 blocks away. Testing with someone else they had to get much closer for me to take the hit. I would chalk this up to lack but in another video from someone else, it can be seen that Turtle shoots arrows without drawing back his bow while sprinting backwards with sprint particles. This only happens when he has his bow out. Unless this is a bug someone can replicate I'm certain Turtle is using something.

The player will be dealt with.

Below is the other video.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QkMzO7g_lY0[/youtube]

signature

[Image: Gm0PMGN.png]
(Jan 21st, 2019, 04:19 AM)DogTag93 link Wrote:Higher FOV's always make things look further away. However, in the video, you see that Canada is in the grass, just out of clicking distance with the other grass with his Minecraft reticle while still moving back. Turtle is standing just at the beginning or somewhere behind the grass block. That's almost 5 blocks away. Testing with someone else they had to get much closer for me to take the hit. I would chalk this up to lack but in another video from someone else, it can be seen that Turtle shoots arrows without drawing back his bow while sprinting backwards with sprint particles. This only happens when he has his bow out. Unless this is a bug someone can replicate I'm certain Turtle is using something.

Gonna have to disagree, the first video is much more suspicious but after watching it a bunch of times everything seemed fine, as for the bow drawback thing, to my knowledge that's not even a thing, and in the video turtle does draw back his bow before shooting, in addition I'd like to remind everyone that YouTube has playback speed modifiers, without them I would have leaned towards hacks, but I would encourage the evidence to be re-reviewed, I also think someone who pvps should be the one reviewing this.

signature

[Image: GcYiQ0T.png]
[Image: BgdujAZ.png]
(Jan 21st, 2019, 07:14 AM)evevet101 link Wrote:[quote author=DogTag93 link=topic=6134.msg37500#msg37500 date=1548069549]
Higher FOV's always make things look further away. However, in the video, you see that Canada is in the grass, just out of clicking distance with the other grass with his Minecraft reticle while still moving back. Turtle is standing just at the beginning or somewhere behind the grass block. That's almost 5 blocks away. Testing with someone else they had to get much closer for me to take the hit. I would chalk this up to lack but in another video from someone else, it can be seen that Turtle shoots arrows without drawing back his bow while sprinting backwards with sprint particles. This only happens when he has his bow out. Unless this is a bug someone can replicate I'm certain Turtle is using something.

Gonna have to disagree, the first video is much more suspicious but after watching it a bunch of times everything seemed fine, as for the bow drawback thing, to my knowledge that's not even a thing, and in the video turtle does draw back his bow before shooting, in addition I'd like to remind everyone that YouTube has playback speed modifiers, without them I would have leaned towards hacks, but I would encourage the evidence to be re-reviewed, I also think someone who pvps should be the one reviewing this.
[/quote]
I was wrong, it's called "fast bow", but after seeing it, it is even more obvious turtle was not using it, here is a video of fast bow for reference [youtube]https://youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=xEKEAwbdrv8[/youtube]

signature

[Image: GcYiQ0T.png]
[Image: BgdujAZ.png]
I'm sorry guys... but seriously... Why would anyone with 1/100 of a brain hack in rush pvp? Also from the video it's pretty obvious that Canada's FOV is what is making you think he is using something.

Quite honestly, turtle can be stupid sometimes, but not stupid enough to hack in RUSH PVP. Like literally, there is no benefit to it.

signature

//[Image: KSuhqwo.png]
Dogtag, I don't see anything in that video that is suspicious. You can obviously see me walking slowly with the bow pulled back.

And for the "fast firing" thing, shoot a bow ingame and try to hit the same distance as where I was shooting. There's nothing fishy about that.

And sprinting backwards? Really? It seems like you guys are just creating hacks for me to get banned.

signature

Just realized I was banned. Moving this topic to a ban appeal.

signature