Dogtag93
[Image: Cts7Nuc]

He told me any complaints I have to take up on forums. I then told Dogtag he hasn't looked at forums, as I was the last response on this thread. Then he proceeds to mute me and call me toxic, once again threatening with a ban. Dogtag you're in the wrong on this one.
I do read what you write Gavin. I asked you again to stop complaining about your mute/ban and you continued. I gave you a 15m mute and told you the next time you continue it will be another ban. Every time you join mcp you complain and you're toxic to other players. Maybe I am in the wrong but I don't think I am, If I was Silas would intervene.

Thanks for taking this up on the forums though.

signature

[Image: Gm0PMGN.png]
(Dec 23rd, 2018, 03:21 PM)DogTag93 link Wrote:I do read what you write Gavin. I asked you again to stop complaining about your mute/ban and you continued. I gave you a 15m mute and told you the next time you continue it will be another ban. Every time you join mcp you complain and you're toxic to other players. Maybe I am in the wrong but I don't think I am, If I was Silas would intervene.

Thanks for taking this up on the forums though.
Dogtag good Gavin bad

signature

[Image: GcYiQ0T.png]
[Image: BgdujAZ.png]
[Image: qVzuJFs]

Dogtag this is ridiculous. You tell me take it up on forums, which I already have, and you didn't respond to it, whether you looked I don't mind, you didn't respond. Me telling you that you were wrong in that, and then you banning me, is absolutely absurd.

You tell me to take it up on forums

I tell you I already have and you haven't looked

You ban me for being toxic.

I wasn't being toxic at all, you were just being a horrific mod, muting and banning me for toxicity, while other people can poke shots at me any time without any mute or warning.

Dogtag you are doing a horrendous job at taking ownership at what you are wrong at.
(Dec 23rd, 2018, 03:31 PM)Gavinator27 link Wrote:[Image: qVzuJFs]

Dogtag this is ridiculous. You tell me take it up on forums, which I already have, and you didn't respond to it, whether you looked I don't mind, you didn't respond. Me telling you that you were wrong in that, and then you banning me, is absolutely absurd.

I wasn't being toxic at all, you were just being a horrific mod, muting and banning me for toxicity, while other people can poke shots at me any time without any mute or warning.

Dogtag you are doing a horrendous job at taking ownership at what you are wrong at.
Well Gavin, you are a good guy, I remember you from last version v5.
I just want to say DogTag has been nothing but kind and generous to everyone as long as hes been on the server.
He is a Sr-Mod for a reason, he is actually byfar the best mod on MCP.
He is hella chill and a great friend!
Sincerely,
Coolskate

signature

//[Image: KSuhqwo.png]
(Dec 23rd, 2018, 03:34 PM)Coolskate2449 link Wrote:[quote author=Gavinator27 link=topic=6067.msg37009#msg37009 date=1545604284]

Well Gavin, you are a good guy, I remember you from last version v5.
I just want to say DogTag has been nothing but kind and generous to everyone as long as hes been on the server.
He is a Sr-Mod for a reason, he is actually byfar the best mod on MCP.
He is hella chill and a great friend!
Sincerely,
Coolskate
[/quote]

DogTag most definitely has not been and and generous on this server to me. My vote for best mod is Icy
This kid is mentally unstable, I think Silas should step in because this is kinda sad

signature

[Image: GcYiQ0T.png]
[Image: BgdujAZ.png]
(Dec 23rd, 2018, 03:49 PM)evevet101 link Wrote:This kid is mentally unstable, I think Silas should step in because this is kinda sad

What is this retardation lol. I'm laughing my ass off at this low IQ shit.

And also, Dogtag still hasn't responded to the forum about him. This is exactly what I told him about and then he banned me. Told me to take it up on forums, I told him he should check the forums, and he bans me. Makes a lot of sense lol.
(Dec 23rd, 2018, 03:31 PM)Gavinator27 link Wrote:[Image: qVzuJFs]

Actually, I responded to you on forums and left to go get food. I came back on mcp and you asked me a question about your ban. I answered you by telling you to take it up with me on the forums. You continued and I told you I replied to you and told you this was your 2nd last warning. You continued again so I gave you 12h ban. So at this point your being dishonest.

[Image: 9WZXP1d.png]
[Image: 9WyiLwg.png]

The pictures above proof I replied. The reason I don't always reply to you is that you can't be reasoned with.

Thanks for the type feedback, as long as it stays on the forums.

signature

[Image: Gm0PMGN.png]
(Dec 23rd, 2018, 03:54 PM)DogTag93 link Wrote:[quote author=Gavinator27 link=topic=6067.msg37009#msg37009 date=1545604284]

Actually, I responded to you on forums and left to go get food. I came back on mcp and you asked me a question about your ban. I answered you by telling you to take it up with me on the forums. You continued and I told you I replied to you and told you this was your 2nd last warning. You continued again so I gave you 12h ban. So at this point your being dishonest.

[Image: 9WZXP1d.png]
[Image: 9WyiLwg.png]

The pictures above proof I replied. The reason I don't always reply to you is that you can't be reasoned with.

Thanks for the type feedback, as long as it stays on the forums.
[/quote]

Dogtag, you're not showing the whole conversation. You muted me for being toxic, which there has been no proof shown of me being toxic today. You muted me because you told me to take things up on forums, and I told you I already have and you just haven't looked. You muted me because you got exposed. nice.