Your IGN: Gavinator27
Abuser?s IGN: Dogtag93
Abuser?s rank: Headmod
What the abuser was doing: targeting me to mute
When this happened: 5:30 PM EST
Proof: [Image: gw6ZV2K]
[Image: XqLPXbX]
[Image: XyI2zo4]
Additional info: Other players taunting me while I am muted, I get unmuted and respond and defend myself, and dogtag then mutes me and tells me its a ban. Ignoring all the other players banter. also for some reason embedded images aren't working.
quick add on. dogtag then started abusing fly. no reason to use it

[Image: 4nDTR3U]
I just wanna say, he was flying in events while spectating. Why that even matters is beyond me.

signature

[Image: DUWI1EL.png]
First off, I believe Dogtag was more lax with you then normal. He gave plenty of warnings. Then after you were unmuted, you continued to be toxic so you were muted for longer.

signature

[Image: 7caac5ef9ccddaa7aae1ed3d23a2a8ac.png]

[Image: 6u1v6ul.png]
nator + kitti you guys were being toxic to me while I was muted. Dogtag just ignored it 100%
I made a joke when we won lava survival. "We all won guys, good job on teaming for this win". It was a joke overall, not directed to anyone.

signature

[Image: DUWI1EL.png]
now dogtag reported me for spam, which wasn't spam as I wasn't repeating the same message over and over again. just typing very fast and in complete sentences. that definitely does not deserve a mute

[Image: jlsYVpi]
kitty yesterday I got muted for ranting about you guys teaming. its obviously a reference to that.
it dose seem you have been ranting in chat a lot.

signature

[Image: 9aabf691e1dff868f2587373a1555d92.png]
You started every fight and I told them to stop or they would next. You've been aggressive and toxic since you logged on. I Don't think I missed anything but if I did it happens I'm sorry, but in the end I saw you being toxic not them. Take your punishment and learn from it.

The flying spectating events was me wanting to see something and needing fly real quick so I asked mae if I could get a hand up.

signature

[Image: Gm0PMGN.png]