Dogtag93
(Dec 20th, 2018, 03:52 PM)Gavinator27 link Wrote:now dogtag reported me for spam, which wasn't spam as I wasn't repeating the same message over and over again. just typing very fast and in complete sentences. that definitely does not deserve a mute

[Image: jlsYVpi]

I asked you to stop complaining in chat about this issue and you refuse to listen.

signature

[Image: Gm0PMGN.png]
dogtag you don't pay attention as a mod. disappointed.
(Dec 20th, 2018, 04:04 PM)Gavinator27 link Wrote:dogtag you don't pay attention as a mod. disappointed.

With things like social spy, and other things I could be doing, like reading the forums or messaging someone on discord I don't get everything. But that is no excuse for you to act in this way.

signature

Lord63 calls me a "Grade-A" Prick and I get banned. Nice job dogtag. you didn't even mute him nor give a warning. point proven
you would not even /ignore people and would not stop having it in chat..

signature

[Image: 9aabf691e1dff868f2587373a1555d92.png]
(Dec 20th, 2018, 04:14 PM)Gavinator27 link Wrote:Lord63 calls me a "Grade-A" Prick and I get banned. Nice job dogtag. you didn't even mute him nor give a warning. point proven

He was warned, just as you were. You were told by me and Maelonic to stop complaining and you again refused.

signature

Mae when someone calls me a grade A prick and they don't get muted. thats just retarded. do your job please.
mute the aggressors. not the one being attacked
(Dec 20th, 2018, 04:20 PM)Gavinator27 link Wrote:mute the aggressors. not the one being attacked

well to what i seen you where also being a aggressor..and the person that called you that got a warning  I did tell everyone to /ignore the people so the toxic could stop.... But to what i understand you starting this with your "ranting" in chat and you where asked to stop by Dogtag plenty of times and you still keep it up.  And i also asked you to stop but you didn't

signature

[Image: 9aabf691e1dff868f2587373a1555d92.png]
You and dogtag wouldn’t mute someone who called me a grade A prick. In case you didn’t know Mae, that’s fucking mean