pb64's playtime situation
IGN:pb64

Ok so basically I in deep sh*t. My school grades have been pretty bad recently and my parents are very upset about this. So in order to fix this me and my parents came to an agreement that i would only play on my computer Friday-Sunday. I know this is probably going to be an issue judging by the fact that i am a guard and i need to be committed to the server. Now the thing is i will definitely slip some time during the week on Wednesday (about an hour while I'm home alone) and all afternoon Thursday (home alone all afternoon) and Tuesdays are a 50/50 atm, i may be able to get on for a few minutes on Tuesdays if I'm home and have time. So basically my play time will definitely go down but not much, I'm will pretty much be a little less active like most of the other guards are anyways. Now the thing is, I really do not want to loose my guard spot, I know i made a commitment but I don't have a choice, Silas if u feel it necessary to demote me and replace me i don't blame you, but I don't believe i will be inactive enough for that to be a reasonable move. That's just about all i have to say about this but i will answer questions if any of u have any and if u would like to get a more specific number for will i can play i will gladly let you know, thank you for your time and <3 you ll

signature

[Image: 2wb7LZi.png]
and <3 you all*

signature

[Image: 2wb7LZi.png]
I'll do your homework for you.

signature

[Image: wGNJe78.png]
[Image: fde7785abc1392076c4a6dd643840c88.png]
Well here at MCP PB we care about your future and your grades!

signature

[Image: 9aabf691e1dff868f2587373a1555d92.png]
(Mar 12th, 2018, 12:06 AM)Maelonic link Wrote: Well here at MCP PB we care about your future and your grades!
and your sleep schedule so don’t stay up past your bedtime.

signature

[Image: 4d717fc0b4cfe6b111211563167db00f.png]
poor pb hope u get ur grades up, not as fun without you.

signature

1v1 me in Rocket League