Mattmab Toxiciy and Staff Dissing
also lets not forget this from earlier
[Image: 089a8cb479c5d932fe729cc33c5d1284.png]

signature

Honestly, there is nothing here. Both of you need to stop acting like children!
As stated above, if you don't like someone or what they say, screenshot and don't respond. Do not pull the 'I'm a staff card', everyone is equal here.
Case Closed, nothing will be done by me.
(Jan 20th, 2018, 08:26 PM)Cpt_PandaPantz link Wrote: Honestly, there is nothing here. Both of you need to stop acting like children!
As stated above, if you don't like someone or what they say, screenshot and don't respond. Do not pull the 'I'm a staff card', everyone is equal here.

Panda said it well. If something is going to be done I am sure it will be done by Silas but I don't see anything coming from this. Just remember just because you are staff it don't make you better then anyone else.

signature

[Image: 9aabf691e1dff868f2587373a1555d92.png]
(Jan 21st, 2018, 12:46 PM)Maelonic link Wrote: [quote author=Cpt_PandaPantz link=topic=5555.msg33373#msg33373 date=1516505187]
Honestly, there is nothing here. Both of you need to stop acting like children!

Panda said it well. If something is going to be done I am sure it will be done by Silas but I don't see anything coming from this. Just remember just because you are staff it don't make you better then anyone else.
[/quote]

To be honest I don't see where I acted above him because I'm staff. However if people think and say that I did I'm not really gone dispute it that. When I said remember who the staff member is it really to stay your staff dissing. Anyway I still stand by the fact I think matt was completely wrong and inappropriate here.

signature

[Image: 0Xy4rwK.jpg]

[Image: lpFQ2b2.jpg]
[Image: cHuaZoZ_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium]

Going to point out it isnt the first time you've used the "Im a staff member so watch what you say to me card."

signature

It's not a beginning at all. Tonight is an ending.
(Jan 21st, 2018, 02:37 PM)mitsuo_wolfblood link Wrote: [Image: cHuaZoZ_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium]

Going to point out it isnt the first time you've used the "Im a staff member so watch what you say to me card."

Calls me a fat fuck didnt show that tho

signature

[Image: 0Xy4rwK.jpg]

[Image: lpFQ2b2.jpg]
At the time of this comment from you he hadn't called you at fat fuck, yes he did prior in the conversation, however that was already addressed by you in a screenshot before the one I posted. This wasnt to start a different topic, but to point out this isnt the first case of you telling players to talk to you a certain way because youre a staff member.

signature

It's not a beginning at all. Tonight is an ending.