Mattmab Toxiciy and Staff Dissing
Your IGN: MasterScare

Offender's? IGN:

Offender's? rank:
What the offender was doing: Toxicity/Staff dis. Starting arguments.

What server this was on: MCP

When this happened: (Include date and timezone) Saturday 20th January 2018, Around 4pm GMT + 0

Proof: (insert an image or video here)

https://imgur.com/a/ORXym

https://imgur.com/a/GzB4J

https://imgur.com/DzqJYZY

Additional info: If you have any screenshots feel free to share them. Sadly there the only ones I have. Not trying to start drama Just evidence for future case's. Don't Turn this into a war

signature

[Image: 0Xy4rwK.jpg]

[Image: lpFQ2b2.jpg]
tfw your the one who likes to start the arguments

signature

From the screenshots it looks like you didnt get the beginning of this conversation. Based on what was said its obvious you made comments prior to what you screenshotted. An old tactic used by most players against those they dont like, however from a staff member should be frowned upon. Also as a staff member you shouldnt be arguing in any way in the chat. Thats what I gather from these screenshots. Not defending Matt just stating what I gather from those screenshots alone.

signature

It's not a beginning at all. Tonight is an ending.
(Jan 20th, 2018, 04:36 PM)mitsuo_wolfblood link Wrote: From the screenshots it looks like you didnt get the beginning of this conversation. Based on what was said its obvious you made comments prior to what you screenshotted. An old tactic used by most players against those they dont like, however from a staff member should be frowned upon. Also as a staff member you shouldnt be arguing in any way in the chat. Thats what I gather from these screenshots. Not defending Matt just stating what I gather from those screenshots alone.

As a stated, I don't have the start of the conversation. Nether does Mat. It begs the question why he wouldn't screen shot it if he thought I was trying to start stuff. Anyway I do understand that this won't get him banned I just show what he is like to player and show what he is like to players and SR staff. I took steps to deescalate the situation however the proved ineffective. Mainly at the start he speak about me butting in, That was when he had began arguing with a player whos name I can't remember. He responded in the post you see be for you.   

signature

In that third screenshot imma refrence the all mighty animal farm here with just because you are staff, it doesnt make you more "equal"

signature

F
calling a player "kiddo" is not deescalating the situation

signature

So I'm going to -1 this, you both always tend to start arguments with each other, Matt should not be banned for this, due to so many players disrespect  staff all the time but Mr scare decided to only report Matt. This report is non sense, just ignore eachother unless you HAVE to talk to eachother. It's common sense don't feed eachother with insults and arguments. Goodday.
-Girls

signature

[Image: 06RpXAX.png]
[Image: 59Quth5.png]
[Image: dOpSRFk.png]
"SR Staff" Really hope you aren't referring to yourself.

And Godt reminded me just now, the first screenshot, "Remember Im the staff member here" Act like one then. If someone is purposely starting an argument just screenshot and dont respond. Dont pull the Im staff card if you cant act like one.

Not undermining the report but we should address both sides here. Its clear of matts side based off those photos however you're not innocent here either.

signature

It's not a beginning at all. Tonight is an ending.
(Jan 20th, 2018, 04:51 PM)mitsuo_wolfblood link Wrote: "SR Staff" Really hope you aren't referring to yourself.

And Godt reminded me just now, the first screenshot, "Remember Im the staff member here" Act like one then. If someone is purposely starting an argument just screenshot and dont respond. Dont pull the Im staff card if you cant act like one.

Not undermining the report but we should address both sides here. Its clear of matts side based off those photos however you're not innocent here either.

SR staff means silas and other, as i just remembered mattmabs records everything on mcp so id very much like to see it. Unless he doesn't want to show it and if that be the case we all know why. When i say im the staff here it reallys means look im a staff member listen to what i say and what ever your doing stop which matt obviously didnt and posted the comments you see

signature

by i record everything means i have shadowplay and can always clip my gameplay but please act like id spend the time to record all the terrible things that you spread on the server like your groupies of jerehh and hypogre <3

signature