Masterovie Abuse
(Jul 7th, 2016, 12:48 PM)Ayyy Lmao Hazard link Wrote: [quote author=mitsuo_wolfblood link=topic=3942.msg22731#msg22731 date=1467920529]
This is really unrelated but I just want to point out how everyone supports when Ovie temp bans someone for this but I get shit from everyone when I do anything staff related. lmfao.
I wonder why Mit , it's not like everyone fucking hates you. Oh wait they do. You think you're so damn powerful because you're mod but you are not. You banned someone for withering you , and ONLY you on the parkour and trying to kill you. You don't ban someone for using the items that were added into the game by Silas.
[/quote]

Oh I'm sorry you must have missed that appeal. Silas said it was up to the mod they were doing it repeatedly not just once. Now you are who? A2? If so you have absolutely no room to speak.

signature

It's not a beginning at all. Tonight is an ending.
It seems like master had a legit argument, would I have done the same, probably not, but masterovie isn't me and as far as Mit and his claims in this post, you're bans are unreasonable to say the least...
(Jul 7th, 2016, 01:05 PM)BaileySD123 link Wrote: It seems like master had a legit argument, would I have done the same, probably not, but masterovie isn't me and as far as Mit and his claims in this post, you're bans are unreasonable to say the least...
your signature makes mine looks like shit. Guess I have to use my secret weapon lol.

signature

[Image: 4d717fc0b4cfe6b111211563167db00f.png]
(Jul 7th, 2016, 12:49 PM)Ayyy Lmao Hazard link Wrote: So Mit , I will politely ask you to Go Fuck Yourself.
A2 you mind taking hazard out of your name please.

signature

[Image: 7q259kc.png?1]
(Jul 7th, 2016, 12:36 PM)polardog11 link Wrote: This does not show all of chat and he was saying more before the screenshot. Ovie did what he felt was right.
Instead of giving a new player 1 warning you ban him so now he never comes back? Great fucking idea!

signature

[Image: 7q259kc.png?1]
You invited him so you should've told him the rules so he doesn't get banned. Also it was 4 hours he is probably unbanned now.

signature

[Image: 4d717fc0b4cfe6b111211563167db00f.png]
No "disrespect" report made by Hazard will ever be taken seriously due to his track record.

signature

???