Masterovie Abuse
Your IGN: HaZardZ321730
Abuser?s IGN: masterovie
Abuser?s rank: Sr. Guard
What the abuser was doing: Banned my friend for "staff disrespect" Even though it was his first offence EVER on this server
When this happened: (Include date  and timezone) 7/7/16 3:05pm
Proof: (insert an image or video here) 
Additional info: Remember, my friend is sitting next to me irl and he just joined the server and I ranked him up and the first offence he ever got on this server for "staff disrespect" Even though it should of been co 1/3 and especially because its his first time ever playing the server. Just how new players say "nigga" and get warned, He got 0 warnings. My friends IGN is "Dillfly"

[Image: DATGNrs.jpg]

signature

[Image: 7q259kc.png?1]
Lol he insulted me and I took that personally and FFS it's a 4 hour ban. Now he will know that I don't tolerate any disrespect towards me or anyone.  You said it should be a chat offense however he used multiple innapropriate words at the same time disrespecting me.  If you invited him to the server you should've told your friend swearing and being disrespectful is against the rules. You were a good person but now it's like you are trying to fit in with others and the only way to do that is getting in trouble so those people notice you.

signature

[Image: 4d717fc0b4cfe6b111211563167db00f.png]
He should know better to then go off like that, and plus it's literally a four hour ban.... You really need to calm down. Nothing will come of this. I support Ovie's decision 110%. nope.jpeg
Well of course you support you friends decision

signature

(Jul 7th, 2016, 12:18 PM)masterovieOG link Wrote: Lol he insulted me and I took that personally and FFS it's a 4 hour ban. Now he will know that I don't tolerate any disrespect towards me or anyone.  You said it should be a chat offense however he used multiple innapropriate words at the same time disrespecting me.  If you invited him to the server you should've told your friend swearing and being disrespectful is against the rules. You were a good person but now it's like you are trying to fit in with others and the only way to do that is getting in trouble so those people notice you.
I was in the bathroom

signature

(Jul 7th, 2016, 12:27 PM)HaZardZ321730 link Wrote: Well of course you support you friends decision
I don't always agree with Wyld_ but he is still my friend, I think.

Anyways friends don't always agree with other friends so that sentence is useless.

signature

[Image: 4d717fc0b4cfe6b111211563167db00f.png]
We don't have enough staff as it is. Stop trying to get every good member of the  guard or mod team demoted for silly reasons.

signature

[Image: mkBL7zX.png]
[Image: 3f2d36868b5f5bd4e6f50be87a33e298.png]
This does not show all of chat and he was saying more before the screenshot. Ovie did what he felt was right.

signature

[Image: xOQgMsI.png]
This is really unrelated but I just want to point out how everyone supports when Ovie temp bans someone for this but I get shit from everyone when I do anything staff related. lmfao.

signature

It's not a beginning at all. Tonight is an ending.
(Jul 7th, 2016, 12:48 PM)Ayyy Lmao Hazard link Wrote: [quote author=mitsuo_wolfblood link=topic=3942.msg22731#msg22731 date=1467920529]
This is really unrelated but I just want to point out how everyone supports when Ovie temp bans someone for this but I get shit from everyone when I do anything staff related. lmfao.
I wonder why Mit , it's not like everyone fucking hates you. Oh wait they do. You think you're so damn powerful because you're mod but you are not. You banned someone for withering you , and ONLY you on the parkour and trying to kill you. You don't ban someone for using the items that were added into the game by Silas.
[/quote]
+ fucking 1

signature

[Image: mkBL7zX.png]
[Image: 3f2d36868b5f5bd4e6f50be87a33e298.png]