Crate Rework
(May 22nd, 2016, 03:12 PM)LaughNgamez link Wrote: [quote author=serrian_ link=topic=3765.msg21382#msg21382 date=1463924810]
Has the serri Shovel been added? If so what crate would it be in?

Its been added, cannot say which crate though Wink
[/quote]. I think A2 said he got his in the Delta crate

signature

[Image: 4d717fc0b4cfe6b111211563167db00f.png]
(May 22nd, 2016, 04:12 PM)omega015 link Wrote: A player choose an alpha crate as a prize from events, but it seems like this crate wont open. I forgot to ask which event they won (if that matters). It appears like the name "Alpha crate" is a dif colour to the /buy ones I received (buy = orange/yellow, the event one is purple). I have swapped one of mine for the defective one.

I have left the crate in a chest on mega plot 266 behind the doors (between the building and pool).

This issue has been fixed and the proper crate has been left in the chest.

signature

???
(May 22nd, 2016, 03:12 PM)LaughNgamez link Wrote: [quote author=omega015 link=topic=3765.msg21389#msg21389 date=1463946217]
I think there's definitely a bug somewhere with the crates as Mitsuo pointed in his thread, some were duds. Maybe when this happens they are meant to be dropping something specific?

So far the duds I've had: 2 x beta, 2 x gamma, 1 x delta & 3 x Epsilon.

I do have a couple of questions regarding some of the drops I had from the crates:
Why railway tracks??
I also received slime shards that I've never seen before, does this mean slimes are now enabled? can these be used for summoning or only selling to the smuggler?

In all my testing I never noticed a bug with duds, it seems to only impact players. I will investigate it.

As for the slime shards they'll be used for something at some point.
[/quote]
I am pretty sure it's the block the crate is put on, if not, the crate isn't a dud but it fell underground through a block somehow, that's why I opened crates in places I could build/break

signature

F
LSI: http://forums.cdgs.net/index.php/topic,3689.0.html
[Image: eL04gJk.png]
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
My theory has been similar to that for quite a while Cougar. There has been a bug here and there with the placement on the ground. If you open crates I recommend you do it on a solid surface such as stone if you wish to be safe.

signature

???
This could explain It, I have always opened my crates on wooden slabs. however I did open one in /plots on the path but that was clay. ill make a crate opening area on my plot and do all my testing there.

btw Silas get some sleep
(May 23rd, 2016, 04:33 AM)omega015 link Wrote: This could explain It, I have always opened my crates on wooden slabs. however I did open one in /plots on the path but that was clay. ill make a crate opening area on my plot and do all my testing there.

btw Silas get some sleep

SLEEP IS FOR THE WEAK

* Silas is Sleeping *

* Gets Banned *

* Kills Self *

signature

F
LSI: http://forums.cdgs.net/index.php/topic,3689.0.html
[Image: eL04gJk.png]
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Recorded me opening a couple of alpha crates in order to try capture these "duds" (hopefully I'm not being a dumbass and missed what it did drop). I had sound on and could here the crate sound like it was dropping a couple of items but these were nowhere to be seen, I tried breaking blocks around my testing area to see if they glitched into the wall/ground somehow.

Skip to 1:09 to see the affected crate. I tried to ensure we had a full picture of my inv throughout opening and no clearlag. Sorry for the sound of villagers (they are quite annoying).

[youtube]k_Xx-Sx0XaY[/youtube]
(May 22nd, 2016, 03:12 PM)LaughNgamez link Wrote: [quote author=serrian_ link=topic=3765.msg21382#msg21382 date=1463924810]
Has the serri Shovel been added? If so what crate would it be in?

Its been added, cannot say which crate though Wink
[/quote]

How much money do you want me to throw at you? XD

signature

" If my calculations are correct, when this baby hits 88 miles per hour... you're gonna see some serious shit."-
Dr. Emmett Brown