Crate Rework
So, as you may or may not have heard crates have been getting a long overdue rework.

There is now 5 types of crates: Alpha, Beta, Gamma, Delta, Epsilon with the possibility of more being added in the future.

These crates are all designed to be equal and share a base line of items while having their own unique drops. So if you wish to collect every item you'll have to try all crates.
Old Iron crates will work as before but should be unobtainable now (if you find a way to get them now let me know).

There may be bugs so let me know if you find any. Feedback is also welcome on the new items & crate drop rates.

Good luck collecting all the new items Smile

signature

???
10/10, thanks for the dank update.

signature

Kek
Has the serri Shovel been added? If so what crate would it be in?

signature

" If my calculations are correct, when this baby hits 88 miles per hour... you're gonna see some serious shit."-
Dr. Emmett Brown
Should've added " Ovie Armour ".  Still like the new crates

signature

[Image: 4d717fc0b4cfe6b111211563167db00f.png]
"Mitsuo's Disciplinary Stick" 10/10 would make for Free.

My results from opening these new crates: http://forums.cdgs.net/index.php/topic,3...5.html#new

Have a reason to vote again lmfao.

signature

It's not a beginning at all. Tonight is an ending.
I think there's definitely a bug somewhere with the crates as Mitsuo pointed in his thread, some were duds. Maybe when this happens they are meant to be dropping something specific?

So far the duds I've had: 2 x beta, 2 x gamma, 1 x delta & 3 x Epsilon.

I do have a couple of questions regarding some of the drops I had from the crates:
Why railway tracks??
I also received slime shards that I've never seen before, does this mean slimes are now enabled? can these be used for summoning or only selling to the smuggler?
(May 22nd, 2016, 12:43 PM)omega015 link Wrote: I think there's definitely a bug somewhere with the crates as Mitsuo pointed in his thread, some were duds. Maybe when this happens they are meant to be dropping something specific?

So far the duds I've had: 2 x beta, 2 x gamma, 1 x delta & 3 x Epsilon.

I do have a couple of questions regarding some of the drops I had from the crates:
Why railway tracks??
I also received slime shards that I've never seen before, does this mean slimes are now enabled? can these be used for summoning or only selling to the smuggler?

In all my testing I never noticed a bug with duds, it seems to only impact players. I will investigate it.

As for the slime shards they'll be used for something at some point.

signature

???
(May 22nd, 2016, 06:46 AM)serrian_ link Wrote: Has the serri Shovel been added? If so what crate would it be in?

Its been added, cannot say which crate though Wink

signature

???
(May 22nd, 2016, 03:12 PM)LaughNgamez link Wrote: In all my testing I never noticed a bug with duds, it seems to only impact players. I will investigate it.

Thanks, I have a number of crates still to open so I will record the next batch and upload if there's any issues to see if/where anything is going wrong.
A player choose an alpha crate as a prize from events, but it seems like this crate wont open. I forgot to ask which event they won (if that matters). It appears like the name "Alpha crate" is a dif colour to the /buy ones I received (buy = orange/yellow, the event one is purple). I have swapped one of mine for the defective one.

I have left the crate in a chest on mega plot 266 behind the doors (between the building and pool).