Killah's Ban Appeal (again)
Guys
can we all calm down
and let the banning warden decide
all of this shitposting is just making his decisions go towards staying banned because him having a bad "Support group" behind him

signature

F
I love how i can actually prove my innocence , and all of you are just ignoring the fact that i can actually prove that i'm right, and i don't use a hacked client.

signature

[Image: QXc4oAy.png]
@TGOutbreak You already said that.

signature

[Image: wGNJe78.png]
[Image: fde7785abc1392076c4a6dd643840c88.png]
(Mar 10th, 2016, 09:59 PM)zs471 link Wrote: I remember in MCP V3 a couple years ago, nearly everybody assumed Geonat(_bombsquad_) was hacking, because he was better than everyone else. Geonat is really good at pvp, better than anyone else on V3, so everybody assumed he was hacking with unwarranted accusations.

This situation reminds me much of that, Killah is fantastic at PvP, FACT. People assume he hacks, so he gets ban. Very similar to Geonat.
Geonat was demoted at one point due to using a hack client

signature

F
(Mar 10th, 2016, 10:01 PM)MaxofTheMiniGames link Wrote: Guys
can we all calm down
and let the banning warden decide
all of this shitposting is just making his decisions go towards staying banned because him having a bad "Support group" behind him
+1
Dont be so volatile then

signature

F
(Mar 10th, 2016, 10:07 PM)MaxofTheMiniGames link Wrote: Dont be so volatile then

Zeedin said he wanted to hear what others had to say, so instead of shutting other people down, why don't you share your opinion about the topic at hand?
(Mar 10th, 2016, 10:12 PM)Gabriela link Wrote: [quote author=MaxofTheMiniGames link=topic=3528.msg19845#msg19845 date=1457672850]
Dont be so volatile then

Zeedin said he wanted to hear what others had to say, so instead of shutting other people down, why don't you share your opinion about the topic at hand?
[/quote]
Im not a communist, just don't be so aggressive. Think about from both sides

signature

F
MRW I get home with pizza and see this thread

[Image: cMWalaa.gif]

[Image: MHuW96t.gif]

Nonetheless here's my bit on it:

- Zeedin isn't an idiot when it comes to telling people if they're hacking
- Being rude on your ban appeal doesn't help your chances
- Having your friends who are clearly in a chat bitch on your appeal doesn't help your chances
- You were previously banned a day ago for the same thing
- Most people who seem to hack but claim to be "just good" are eventually banned for hacking

signature

???
^^I feel like that is what I had said in a nutshell.

signature

F