Killah's Ban Appeal (again)
(Mar 11th, 2016, 09:20 AM)Gabriela link Wrote: justice

[Image: ff46527c582cf45895130e22d10ac382.jpg]

signature

It's not a beginning at all. Tonight is an ending.
Guys you just appealed his ban for this very reason. I've fought with Killah before I invited him to my faction, he does use fishing rods all the time, he even walks through c just spamming it at the floor. It's very hard to prove aimbot, and I think it's just desperate you have to use him hitting with a fishing rod as proof. And you can call this post biased that's fine, if it goes on too long I'll probably buy him an unban anyway, I'm just saying that this isn't really fair to ban him 2 days after he was just appealed of one. To the people saying zs and bbob are his friends and saying it's biased, you're doing the same thing. Don't play offence and expect no defense, I'm going to stick up for the people in my faction.

signature

Kill me
Unbanned, was going to tempban you for a few days for the shit storm but CoolSkate will do that time for you.

You should say thanks to CoolSkate for being so nice and taking the ban for you  Kappa

signature

-James Cameron
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ Born too late to explore the earth, born too soon to explore the galaxy. Born just in time to гคเรє ๓ץ ๔๏ภﻮєг ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ