It was at this moment, I knew I fucked up.

[Image: YA9QwF4.png]

I didn't have anything Sad  emotRIP

signature

It's not a beginning at all. Tonight is an ending.
Yu-Gi-Oh? holy fuck let's duel.

signature

???
(Mar 7th, 2016, 03:43 PM)LaughNgamez link Wrote: Yu-Gi-Oh? holy fuck let's duel.

LOL If you're serious lets go Wink

I'm actually pretty shit since I haven't played seriously in forever.

signature

Lol I played in elementary/middle school and remember kicking everyones ass. I'd love to play again but I feel as if a large portion of the fun was how restricted you were. So you'd trade and make use of what little cards are could get your hands on as a kid.

I did end up with quite a few rare ass cards that probably would have fetched me a bit on ebay, I realized that after I gave them to the Asian kid in my class.

signature

???
I played back when I was like 10 or so and it was always against my brothers, who knew about as much as I did, or our uncle, who would just beat us and take our cards lmfao. Don't remember having any super special cards, Used a Dino/Alien based deck until we moved and I ended up losing the majority of them during it  emotRIP

Basically got my ass handed to me after joining the site and realizing how much things were changed along with the XYZ/Synchro shit

signature

Dam I don't remember aliens, that must have been after I stopped. I think machines & one other type were just introduced before I stopped getting new cards.
I feel as if I'd play the online version, see all the new shit and even if I could get my old decks back be raped because they're now out of date.

On another note I spent $100 on Magic cards because my brother convinced me it was a good idea. Made one deck and sorted through like 1/10th of my 3000 10 pound box of random cards. No regrats

signature

???
I still have like 400 cards. I went barcode on that shit at my elementary school.

signature

[Image: 4d717fc0b4cfe6b111211563167db00f.png]
Yeah I was extremely lost when I first started playing online I attempted an Elemental Hero's deck, got into a game and got my ass beat within the first four total turns. Ended up looking online for an up to date deck and landed with a Batteryman deck lol.

I tried once to get into magic, I just haven't really sat down and gave it a good go at learning lol. Might give it a shot if I ever get money to buy cards instead of mooching off other peoples cards when we attempt to play.

signature

Never was into card games, as a kid, I did collect a lot of pokemon cards like a loser. I had the best deck around, all the 4th graders wanted to trade and I didn't even know how to play the actual game at the time. I had like 2-3 legendarys.
Also I rarely play any non virtual game besides risk, and even that is on the internet now.

signature

F
LSI: http://forums.cdgs.net/index.php/topic,3689.0.html
[Image: eL04gJk.png]
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
(Mar 7th, 2016, 06:26 PM)cougarboy link Wrote: Also I rarely play any non virtual game besides risk, and even that is on the internet now.

Non virtual games are so fun but organizing playing them is a hassle. Risk is great btw, SC2 risk is really good.

signature

???