Law Suit on Volkov/Cougarboy50 (Love sensation inc?)
(Jan 21st, 2016, 08:25 PM)mitsuo_wolfblood link Wrote: You argument is invalid, you were not saying sure to anyone else.

Following me so far? If you wish to drop this case against me and my company we will need full compensation. We will lower are asked for amount to 100k per member and 300k for our companies bank account for damages and slander done to our company.
Or I can just wait it out and not give you anything because I never legally signed anything Following me so far? You did not get a signature from me  I was nice enough to give you a little bit of money but you raised it up so now i refused. I think my lawyer will handle this from now on. Thank you! -Girls
P.S: I was talking to someone, btw, it was Pigmine he asked me if I could help him on his plot in /plots but later on /as delfriend and that reason is classified information.

signature

[Image: 06RpXAX.png]
[Image: 59Quth5.png]
[Image: dOpSRFk.png]
[Image: ImpoliteSinfulBuzzard.gif]

signature

???
And who does this lawyer happen to be?
Following me so far? Pigmine was never online when this conversation took place. You agreed to the terms presented before you and then tried cancelling the deal. Do not try to lie madame, you will be proven wrong.

(Jan 21st, 2016, 08:39 PM)LaughNgamez link Wrote: [Image: ImpoliteSinfulBuzzard.gif]

Sir we here at Loving Sensations take this very seriously.

signature

It's not a beginning at all. Tonight is an ending.
(Jan 21st, 2016, 08:51 PM)mitsuo_wolfblood link Wrote: And who does this lawyer happen to be?
Following me so far? Pigmine was never online when this conversation took place. You agreed to the terms presented before you and then tried cancelling the deal. Do not try to lie madame, you will be proven wrong.

[quote author=LaughNgamez link=topic=3153.msg17354#msg17354 date=1453433959]
[Image: ImpoliteSinfulBuzzard.gif]

Sir we here at Loving Sensations take this very seriously.
[/quote]
Sir, may I tell you that he was online, that's why Sir a2thejaygaming got online, following me so far? Pigmine was on and shortly after he left and joined back complaining he was missing p4 off of his plot. Also, ask him, pigmine asked Sir A2thejaygaming to ts, since it was late about 10:26 A2 had to refuse because he was about to sleep, and so was I, I said goodnight to everyone after silas even told people not to log offline the servers were down, I logged off, got in my pj's and went to bed, Cougar your partner rushed in my room talking about how I'm cheese, I'm offended that you'd call me that thank you cheers
-Girls

signature

(Jan 22nd, 2016, 04:28 AM)Girlsrock5133 link Wrote: Sir, may I tell you that he was online, that's why Sir a2thejaygaming got online, following me so far? Pigmine was on and shortly after he left and joined back complaining he was missing p4 off of his plot. Also, ask him, pigmine asked Sir A2thejaygaming to ts, since it was late about 10:26 A2 had to refuse because he was about to sleep, and so was I, I said goodnight to everyone after silas even told people not to log offline the servers were down, I logged off, got in my pj's and went to bed, Cougar your partner rushed in my room talking about how I'm cheese, I'm offended that you'd call me that thank you cheers
-Girls

Pigmine was not online at the point of time at which you agreed to the deal of which the contract is talking about.

signature

(Jan 22nd, 2016, 04:56 AM)mitsuo_wolfblood link Wrote: [quote author=Girlsrock5133 link=topic=3153.msg17360#msg17360 date=1453462109]
Sir, may I tell you that he was online, that's why Sir a2thejaygaming got online, following me so far? Pigmine was on and shortly after he left and joined back complaining he was missing p4 off of his plot. Also, ask him, pigmine asked Sir A2thejaygaming to ts, since it was late about 10:26 A2 had to refuse because he was about to sleep, and so was I, I said goodnight to everyone after silas even told people not to log offline the servers were down, I logged off, got in my pj's and went to bed, Cougar your partner rushed in my room talking about how I'm cheese, I'm offended that you'd call me that thank you cheers
-Girls

Pigmine was not online at the point of time at which you agreed to the deal of which the contract is talking about.
[/quote]
This was all happening at the same time, XD I remember I was talking to him, and you but you wouldn't leave me alone.

signature

(Jan 22nd, 2016, 01:50 PM)Girlsrock5133 link Wrote: This was all happening at the same time, XD I remember I was talking to him, and you but you wouldn't leave me alone.

Then you have a very, pardon my language, fucked up memory of the time as I have checked my logs at the time in question multiple times and Pigmine never logged in. The only time he was on talking about his chests was later that night after the deal was made you attempted to get out of the deal.

signature

(Jan 22nd, 2016, 03:43 PM)mitsuo_wolfblood link Wrote: [quote author=Girlsrock5133 link=topic=3153.msg17368#msg17368 date=1453495834]
This was all happening at the same time, XD I remember I was talking to him, and you but you wouldn't leave me alone.

Then you have a very, pardon my language, fucked up memory of the time as I have checked my logs at the time in question multiple times and Pigmine never logged in. The only time he was on talking about his chests was later that night after the deal was made you attempted to get out of the deal.
[/quote]
Weird, hm I was talking to him, isn't that weird? Ha, I can't care less now, it is a shitty deal Pardon my language, you aren't getting the code with or without me. Why don't you just give up?

signature

(Jan 22nd, 2016, 03:51 PM)Girlsrock5133 link Wrote: Weird, hm I was talking to him, isn't that weird? Ha, I can't care less now, it is a shitty deal Pardon my language, you aren't getting the code with or without me. Why don't you just give up?

Then why is he missing from my logs during the time of this deal? Prove you and he was talking at the time this deal took place. Why give up? I have provided proof while you have provided zero proof of any of your claims. i offered you a good deal, as of right now we, Loving Sensations Inc., are asking for 250k per member and 300k for company damage and slander.

signature

(Jan 22nd, 2016, 04:12 PM)mitsuo_wolfblood link Wrote: [quote author=Girlsrock5133 link=topic=3153.msg17372#msg17372 date=1453503100]
Weird, hm I was talking to him, isn't that weird? Ha, I can't care less now, it is a shitty deal Pardon my language, you aren't getting the code with or without me. Why don't you just give up?

Then why is he missing from my logs during the time of this deal? Prove you and he was talking at the time this deal took place. Why give up? I have provided proof while you have provided zero proof of any of your claims. i offered you a good deal, as of right now we, Loving Sensations Inc., are asking for 250k per member and 300k for company damage and slander.
[/quote]
You aren't going to get the code anyway, I'm just going to wait it out because you won't do anything, and if I recall, if Zeedin denies the offer the so called "COntract" I signed is over, even if I said Sure to you you asked if YOU can sell ME to ZEEDIN, after zeedin declines I'm free, no need to pay, you should of took the deal when you had thee chance of 100k, but now I'm going to be smart and wait it out. Good day -Girls

signature