Law Suit on Volkov/Cougarboy50 (Love sensation inc?)
Filling this law suit out for Volkov and Cougarboy50 for Signature forgery, making a contract of my name saying that they can "Sell" me, this problem has gotten me really stressful lately and I'd like a 100k for emotional distress and 200k from Love sensation inc. Restating that I did NOT sign any contract, yet they say I did, thanks Big Grin -Girls XD

signature

[Image: 06RpXAX.png]
[Image: 59Quth5.png]
[Image: dOpSRFk.png]
[20:15:50] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [A-Guard]Girls[$]: Can I cancel the trade ;-;

This is obvious proof that the client had accepted the terms of the deal and the contract was already signed as per Loving Sensation Inc.'s previous statements.

signature

It's not a beginning at all. Tonight is an ending.
(Jan 21st, 2016, 07:02 PM)mitsuo_wolfblood link Wrote: [20:15:50] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [A-Guard]Girls[$]: Can I cancel the trade ;-;

This is obvious proof that the client had accepted the terms of the deal and the contract was already signed as per Loving Sensation Inc.'s previous statements.
1 you can edit logs, also, I didn't sign anything, lol, I said sure because I wasn't even talking to you guys, but you guys thought I was so I asked if I could cancel the deal, thanks for your time Big Grin -Girls

signature

(Jan 21st, 2016, 07:04 PM)Girlsrock5133 link Wrote: 1 you can edit logs, also, I didn't sign anything, lol, I said sure because I wasn't even talking to you guys, but you guys thought I was so I asked if I could cancel the deal, thanks for your time Big Grin -Girls

"Edit logs"

Madame I am highly offended by your claim that we, Loving Sensations Inc., would dare edit the logs of a very important deal. Should the owner of the server check the logs he will find the very same line alone with you agreeing to said deal.

You signed a deal with our company and once a Mr,....A2TheJayGaming logged in you attempted to back out of our deal. You know what you were agreeing to and now you are attempting to get out of it.

signature

If you're going to sue Loving Sensation. You need proof. Volkov obviously backs up his statement with sufficient proof. You on the other hand, have no proof of us " faking " a contract. You signed our contract and agreed to be sold to anyone we would like.
Thank you for your time. - Cougarboy50, Co-Owner of Loving Sensation Inc.

signature

F
LSI: http://forums.cdgs.net/index.php/topic,3689.0.html
[Image: eL04gJk.png]
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
(Jan 21st, 2016, 07:12 PM)mitsuo_wolfblood link Wrote: [quote author=Girlsrock5133 link=topic=3153.msg17343#msg17343 date=1453428246]
1 you can edit logs, also, I didn't sign anything, lol, I said sure because I wasn't even talking to you guys, but you guys thought I was so I asked if I could cancel the deal, thanks for your time Big Grin -Girls

"Edit logs"

Madame I am highly offended by your claim that we, Loving Sensations Inc., would dare edit the logs of a very important deal. Should the owner of the server check the logs he will find the very same line alone with you agreeing to said deal.

You signed a deal with our company and once a Mr,....A2TheJayGaming logged in you attempted to back out of our deal. You know what you were agreeing to and now you are attempting to get out of it.
[/quote]
Actually, I have no clue actually what you guys are getting at here, this code is probably some prank that'll kill you once you walk through it or a sign saying something retarded. I don't care if Mr A2theJayGaming logged on, I really never shook hands with someone, or signed anything for you have been saying I have, I'm a free women, I can do what I want, and Sir I didn't sign anything Thank you and have a good day Cheers -Girls

signature

(Jan 21st, 2016, 07:21 PM)cougarboy link Wrote: If you're going to sue Loving Sensation. You need proof. Volkov obviously backs up his statement with sufficient proof. You on the other hand, have no proof of us " faking " a contract. You signed our contract and agreed to be sold to anyone we would like.
Thank you for your time. - Cougarboy50, Co-Owner of Loving Sensation Inc.
You literally have no contract, no nothing with my name that I signed saying "Be sold to Zeedin" or whatever it would say, you never gave me anything to sign, once cougar tried to make me sign a Virtual  contract I refused twice. Check the logs, the exact words were "Can you sign this Virtual Contract?" *Moves contract slowly* *nods slowly* and I refused, second time he said "*Asks again* Can you sign this Virtual Contract?" and I refused again, with that he Lied saying he got a virtual contract from me. Any other wise, I would like to see this contract once it comes to my "House" In "7-8 Business days"

signature

5-6 business days* Learn to read please. That is the reason you are in this situation now because you didn't fully read the contract before agreeing to the terms.

The door doesn't kill you lmao...

Our logs, along with the server logs will prove you agreed to this contract and you will get no money in return for this.

Loving Sensations Inc. is asking for 250k per member of the business for legal damage, and 500k to the bank account of Volkov, financial book keeper for LSI. in damage for lies and slander against our company.

signature

(Jan 21st, 2016, 08:15 PM)mitsuo_wolfblood link Wrote: 5-6 business days* Learn to read please. That is the reason you are in this situation now because you didn't fully read the contract before agreeing to the terms.

The door doesn't kill you lmao...

Our logs, along with the server logs will prove you agreed to this contract and you will get no money in return for this.

Loving Sensations Inc. is asking for 250k per member of the business for legal damage, and 500k to the bank account of Volkov, financial book keeper for LSI. in damage for lies and slander against our company.
I'm sorry, lol I didn't get the days right because you told it to me once and I forgot, further more, you handed me no contract to read so their forth how am I suppose to know? Lol we didn't even shake hands or nothing, I wasn't talking to you in the chat, I was talking to someone else, cougar had lied when he said he got permission, for he is too lazy to ask me anything, on minecraft  alright following me so far? On minecraft when you are typing to someone and you don't say their name it'll get confusing, I said "Sure" to someone else, you happen to hit that enter button at the right time so when I said sure it looked like I agreed to being sold, Now, since this is a mix up I'm willing to offer you 100k each for misunderstanding, I then tried to get out of the deal, for it was too hard to explain over a minecraft server chat box, where I only could type a certain amount of letters/words. Thanks, any more questions? -Girls

signature

You argument is invalid, you were not saying sure to anyone else.

Following me so far? If you wish to drop this case against me and my company we will need full compensation. We will lower are asked for amount to 100k per member and 300k for our companies bank account for damages and slander done to our company.

signature