Mb and company unban appeal
Negative-
I feel like if you put an apology in there (A good one) it would really increase your chances of getting unbanned, as people in your faction have been banned previously for exploiting bugs, recently pigmine123 and Wifi. Yall making another appeal, how can we make sure you wont do it again? Members of Oink have been previously banned for exploiting  bugs, and this appeal is proof that you guys won't stop.

Positive-
All the reasons you should be unbanned are 100% accurate. You guys are a pretty big core of MCP, and donate your wallets out (not really). You guys make MCP entertaining for me Smile. Not to mention I love pizza.

In my bias opinion I would want a certain few of you to be unbanned, but some of you who really don't learn there lesson shouldn't be.
I would wright +100 for mb as he wrote an essay to get unbanned, showing his dedication to MCP.

signature

//[Image: KSuhqwo.png]
Wasn't going to comment but eh.

Chestkeeper:
Dupe glitch snaves and reyrey were using that involved being glitched while using chestkeeper.  There are quite a few videos on it, but it's been fixed.  I never used this, but I was aware of it.

They weren't exactly "glitching" chestkeeper, as we found out when testing it they were using a client to do this, so not exactly glitching the plugin itself.

Most of my reasoning was that we are/can be useful to the server for a few reasons.

Personally none of you are close to useful, you either insult, harass, or mock players/staff who you don't agree with and as this appeal proves, and the bans in place prove you find exploits and abuse them. You knew the consequences before and during the use of exploits yet continued to do them.

2.  We provide IRL currency to the server owner.

A2, Cookies (I believe is their name), a few members of Found Hope, donating money doesn't exclude you from punishments.

3.  We are really good at finding bugs.  If you had a group of people willing to "fess up" what the bugs are-- instead of exploiting them-- then future exploits are less likely to go viral like this one.

Except you didn't report these bugs, you and your group exploited them. If you reported them as you were told by the owner originally you wouldn't be in this position.

If you haven't caught on -1.

signature

It's not a beginning at all. Tonight is an ending.
(Nov 29th, 2016, 05:31 PM)mitsuo_wolfblood link Wrote: Wasn't going to comment but eh.

Chestkeeper:
Dupe glitch snaves and reyrey were using that involved being glitched while using chestkeeper.  There are quite a few videos on it, but it's been fixed.  I never used this, but I was aware of it.

They weren't exactly "glitching" chestkeeper, as we found out when testing it they were using a client to do this, so not exactly glitching the plugin itself.

Most of my reasoning was that we are/can be useful to the server for a few reasons.

Personally none of you are close to useful, you either insult, harass, or mock players/staff who you don't agree with and as this appeal proves, and the bans in place prove you find exploits and abuse them. You knew the consequences before and during the use of exploits yet continued to do them.

2.  We provide IRL currency to the server owner.

A2, Cookies (I believe is their name), a few members of Found Hope, donating money doesn't exclude you from punishments.

3.  We are really good at finding bugs.  If you had a group of people willing to "fess up" what the bugs are-- instead of exploiting them-- then future exploits are less likely to go viral like this one.

Except you didn't report these bugs, you and your group exploited them. If you reported them as you were told by the owner originally you wouldn't be in this position.

If you haven't caught on -1.
After seeing this I realize im not that bad of a person but what mit said is also 100% true XD

signature

//[Image: KSuhqwo.png]
I first read the appeal earlier today and thought it was alright. However, after seeing some of mb's responses to others in this thread I'd just say keep them ban.

signature

[Image: wGNJe78.png]
[Image: fde7785abc1392076c4a6dd643840c88.png]
I agree

I don't know about the other players that were banned, but mb isn't here to cause trouble. These guys are all in debt right off the bat if they're unbanned. I agree in their punishment because duh they gained so much from exploiting or abusing. But it's over now, things can be fixed and perhaps it can't be abused anymore. If it can't then I don't know what to say, but I at least support mb's unbanning +1

signature

(Mar 23rd, 2022, 02:35 PM)GeoDope link Wrote:[quote author=serrian_ link=topic=6355.msg39052#msg39052 date=1647977252]
no

serrian doesn't deserve +15/-7 karma, he wishes he could deny apps. Serrian is never getting staff again lmao
[/quote]
Gonna go ahead and say no for the time being.

signature

???
panicBasket Farewell peeps

signature

(Mar 23rd, 2022, 02:35 PM)GeoDope link Wrote:[quote author=serrian_ link=topic=6355.msg39052#msg39052 date=1647977252]
no

serrian doesn't deserve +15/-7 karma, he wishes he could deny apps. Serrian is never getting staff again lmao
[/quote]
Was going to write a reply but as its no for the time being there's no need.

If/when you return I have this punishment waiting for each you...... KappaClaus
[Image: ejNMDkT.png]
You guys had a chance to report the bug but instead you use it to your advantage and know that you would probably get caught eventually if you kept using it i say -1 had many chances to report them

signature

1v1 me in Rocket League