Volkov disrespecting guards/Abusing Chat
GirlsrockS133 I think you should get online more yes. I am trying to be a good guard but I guess I needed a lot more practice before I became one considering it was so sudden. I may not be the best guard and I can admit to that but that gives no excuse for other people to treat me like complete crap and cuss at me for it. I also feel like Silas or whoever is not reading these recent reports because if he was then either I would have gotten demoted by now or Volkov would have had a temp ban.

signature

Me: So Link showed me an old forum post where you say you wouldn't mind selling the server and he want's to buy it from you XD

Silas: I would never sell the server to a little shit fuck like him

Don't worry, "bout a thing, cause every little thing is gonna be alright - Bob Marley
(Dec 20th, 2015, 12:34 AM)Agent_Dash link Wrote: GirlsrockS133 I think you should get online more yes. I am trying to be a good guard but I guess I needed a lot more practice before I became one considering it was so sudden. I may not be the best guard and I can admit to that but that gives no excuse for other people to treat me like complete crap and cuss at me for it. I also feel like Silas or whoever is not reading these recent reports because if he was then either I would have gotten demoted by now or Volkov would have had a temp ban.
Agent you are new here, I was treated like this when I was a C guard and I am still treated like this from time to time. This is a perk of being guard, just don't bother unless it's off the chart bad. I understand your concern, but this is what guard is, apparently you haven't been spammed with "ABUSE" Because that's another perk. You sign up for guard, perks are perks

signature

[Image: 06RpXAX.png]
[Image: 59Quth5.png]
[Image: dOpSRFk.png]
I used to play on Convicted and I played for months. I started MCP about a month ago and have already progressed far and got the hang of it since I am used to convicted. Part of what I don't like is when i want to work on my plot and I know no one is doing anything bad in C but then they tell me "Agent_Dash HALP in C or ban" and tell me to do my job but when I get there its just a whole bunch of OP people waiting to kill me over and over. I personally can't wait till guards get their " Massive Rework" as Silas worded it.

signature

Me: So Link showed me an old forum post where you say you wouldn't mind selling the server and he want's to buy it from you XD

Don't worry, "bout a thing, cause every little thing is gonna be alright - Bob Marley
Perks = good things @Girlsrock513

signature

[Image: user1-light.png]
Also if you look at mo post about J1Z I was spammed with abuse. I want to be able to get online and have fun without players getting up in my face with the rudeness. Lol but we all know that will never happen so I am getting used to it. XD

signature

(Dec 20th, 2015, 01:43 AM)b_bob58 link Wrote: Perks = good things @Girlsrock513
I didn't mean it like in a good way but now that I think of it this disrespect can cause guards to be stronger mentally, knowing that it's just people trying to put you down.

signature

[Image: 06RpXAX.png]
[Image: 59Quth5.png]
[Image: dOpSRFk.png]
(Dec 19th, 2015, 08:58 PM)mitsuo_wolfblood link Wrote: When you, Nintendo, and CAM are sitting there doing nothing but parkour allowing other players to kill each other you are being shitty guards you were off doing god knows what. Cam was doing parkour and so was nintendo. I died three or four times and when I decided to kill back you guards jump at me and call for my sword. After I was jailed you guards went right back to doing parkour while people died.

Thankyou... finally someone that understands how bad they are...