Volkov disrespecting guards/Abusing Chat
Your IGN: Agent_Dash
Offender's? IGN: Volkov
Offender's? rank: Citizen
What the hacker was doing: Abusing chat with tons of vulgar words towards guards even when repetitively told to please stop
What server this was on: MCP
When this happened: (Include date and timezone): Dec. 19, 2015 8:10 PM Mountain Time USA
Proof:

[Image: erig4n.jpg]

The un-edited originals:

[Image: 148j439.jpg]

[Image: 9rois9.jpg]

signature

Me: So Link showed me an old forum post where you say you wouldn't mind selling the server and he want's to buy it from you XD

Silas: I would never sell the server to a little shit fuck like him

Don't worry, "bout a thing, cause every little thing is gonna be alright - Bob Marley
When you, Nintendo, and CAM are sitting there doing nothing but parkour allowing other players to kill each other you are being shitty guards you were off doing god knows what. Cam was doing parkour and so was nintendo. I died three or four times and when I decided to kill back you guards jump at me and call for my sword. After I was jailed you guards went right back to doing parkour while people died.

signature

It's not a beginning at all. Tonight is an ending.
I was not doing parkour. I was helping out someone in the plots area. Maybe we should have been paying  better attention to what was going on, but that gives you no excuse to excessively cuss at us and disrespect us over and over. All day these past few days you have been talking about how "Shitty" we are and cussing lots w/ much disrespect. Just because we do something wrong does not mean you have to do something wrong as well just to blow off steam at us. If you have issues with the way we guard cussing and disrespecting us is not going to help like I have said before. What you need top do in that case is report us or talk to Silas. That's the only thing that will help in your favor of wanting us demoted or replaced or whatever outcome you want. 

signature

Me: So Link showed me an old forum post where you say you wouldn't mind selling the server and he want's to buy it from you XD

Don't worry, "bout a thing, cause every little thing is gonna be alright - Bob Marley
You and CAM both have been doing the same mistakes over and over for the past few days. Hitting people when they step out of pvp, one of you two took drugs while pvping me and Mayo the other day. You constantly count down contraband while being attacked by other players, you get knocked into safe zone and stand around long enough to eat a golden apple, and you constantly allow non guards to help you guard while not calling pvp or contraband on them. I've told you and Cam both that these things aren't allowed but you continue to do them.

signature

Mit, can you not read? I said I realized we all made mistakes. We get it we make the same mistakes over and over again. You don't need to keep saying that. Us making mistakes does not give you the right to treat us like complete crap and cuss at us excessively. That's what this post is about not the fact that we don't do our job right. if you wanna keep talking about us not doing our job right then please report us instead. It's annoying when you ignore what I said about you abusing chat/cussing and disrespecting us and go straight to what we did wrong. I have already admitted to my mistakes, now it's time for you to grow a pair and admit yours.  facepalming  rekt

signature

I'm not ignoring it lmao. I mean it's obvious I said it it's my name next to the messages. And yes because I am obviously recording at all times to report you. "Grow a pair and admit yours" Pretty sure Efex was demoted for telling players to stfu and then I was demoted for player diss so if I was you I would at least learn one thing and learn from that not to diss players. Not even rekt lmao

signature

I am not trying to diss you which is why I am refraining from using cuss words. I was just pointing out that it seems like you are beating around trying to admit what you did wrong and go straight to what we did wrong. It may have not been your intention but it sure sounds that way.

signature

The solution to craplution is DONT BE SHITTY.

signature

Code:

public final class MCPFix extends JavaPlugin{
                            public void onEnable(){
                                                                                                                   getServer().getPlayer("Coolskate2449").setBanned(true);                                                      
      }
                               public void onDisable(){}
}

I know I should not be shitty. I am not the best guard even though some people say I am. It's still not OK for Volkov to disrespect me like that. It's against the rules to disrespect staff. I get that I am making mistakes too and if that means I need to be demoted back to Citizen because of that then so be it, I deserve what punishment I get if I get one at all. What I was saying with this post that even though I may suck at being a guard he needs to either report me or just in general not break the rules by disrespecting me in-game.

signature

Starting to think I should put aside things and start being active like the past. No offense to any of the guards but it seems we're having a little disrespect and some were good reasons why they said those things. I have noticed some guards not doing much. Not saying names.

signature

[Image: 06RpXAX.png]
[Image: 59Quth5.png]
[Image: dOpSRFk.png]