Coolskate2449's Ban Appeal
Plz unban me strawbs or geonat

signature

//[Image: KSuhqwo.png]
I unbanned coolskate once
0/10 would not recommend

signature

(Apr 22nd, 2014, 10:43 PM)LaughNgamez link Wrote:Zeedins ass is no joke.

signature

(Feb 7th, 2015, 06:55 PM)astralaether link Wrote:I unbanned coolskate once
0/10 would not recommend

signature

where did Warden astral go
-1 major disrespect to all players. Doesn't even take the time to make a decent unban appeal.

signature

[Image: eJwtx0EKg0AMBdB9TvEvUOkoMjcotNBd9yVgGK06...glwQ~~.png]
Wtf else does a ban appeal need you tell me Mr. Shotgun

signature

NO NO NO NO NO! DO NOT UNBAN HIM! It would be hard to find someone on the server who likes or cares about him. He treats everyone like shit and should stay banned forever. Like everyone else said, he has many previous bans and treats everyone poorly. Not to mention he is a major hypocrite. Think of the children! Do not let this foul mouthed piece of junk back on MCP. He is worthless trash MCP picked up on the side of a road. Its time to take out the garbage and throw away coolskate.

signature

?Donuts Don't Have Farms?
Your not even active big war ur that sold me an alt so just keep quiet

signature

Why so much hate on this dudes ban appeal? _Efex has made a lot of ban appeals in the past and never before have I seen this much hate on his. I can understand what everyone is saying as to his actions and behavior. The amount of hate on this ban appeal is unneeded, if someone has already said what you want to say just nod your head and move along. As his ban reason stated when he gives a decent ban appeal he will be unbanned, let the higher staff members deal with Coolskate and his unban.

signature

It's not a beginning at all. Tonight is an ending.
I agree with everything everyone has said cool has disrespected players staff and the server to much he needs to stay banned. You can even tell the server is better off without him there is a sign in c and when you click it, it says
"[Celebration]: BrianADJ is celebrating CoolSkate's ban!" People have been clicking it nonstop today and the server seems more festive. thats all i have to say and stay banned cool. :I