Coolskate2449's Ban Appeal
IGN: Coolskate2449
Who banned you? Strawbs Or Geonat
When were you banned? 10 AM PST
Why were you banned? My ban says I will unban you myself once I see a decent appeal and no more disrespect pleasee so I guess thats the reason
Are you at fault? I believe so
What was your rank on MCP? Citizen$
Why should we unban you? Just wanted to start off by saying sorry to the entire MCP I'm a real ass and If I get unbanned I promise I'll change just one more chance MCP please.
Umm i am sorry  was just super pissed at that time since I got tazered to death while on minechat at citi so Im veryz sorryz and I don't know if I'll talk much anymore on MCP since apprently everyone treats me like shit nobody likes.. Im sldo very sorry for what I did and won't ever do it again. I am super sorry for the incovience and I deserve a punishment but please jusst one more chance. Please unban me i learnt my lesson hard. Thank you for reading I hope I can be unbanned and one more thing. Sorry Strawburry_Cream Big Grin
additional info: http://imgur.com/0sGjsWC Please take a look <3

signature

//[Image: KSuhqwo.png]
oooooo that baby doee

signature

Didn't even take the time to correct the mistakes in the ban appeal. Didn't even spell the title right "Coolskatre2449" "bann"
You also just admitted to not wanting to talk on mcp any more, you're reason makes no sense to disrespect ANYONE, and you've been banned 5 times in the past month. You just messaged me a racist word today and started talking shit about other people because you think you're a pvp god. You're a self centered prick who deserves to be banned. Also, embed the image if you're going to include it.

signature

Kill me
(Feb 7th, 2015, 01:59 PM)Craftin link Wrote:Didn't even take the time to correct the mistakes in the ban appeal. Didn't even spell the title right "Coolskatre2449" "bann"
You also just admitted to not wanting to talk on mcp any more, you're reason makes no sense to disrespect ANYONE, and you've been banned 5 times in the past month. You just messaged me a racist word today and started talking shit about other people because you think you're a pvp god. You're a self centered prick who deserves to be banned. Also, embed the image if you're going to include it.

now I agree with all of that. He disrespects everyone from a C player to Silas_Bowen. He makes fun of people's donator perks, PvP items, then turns around and says "I want [Item]" he has had 10 previous bans, no joke bans included, he acts like he is our lord and savior, hes been banned by Geonat astral silas and some mods. if you scroll through ban appeals Coolskate has passed _Efex on ban appeals. It is out of control and Coolskate needs to say bye to MCP -1
That's your opinion craft and bails I don't care what you think you guys all were my friends and now you hate me this is just plain bullcrap

signature

Opinion? The only opinion in there was that I think you should stay banned. Everything else was true from the spelling errors to you thinking you're better than everyone. If you are part of a multi-millionaire family feel free to donate for the unban package. Until you learn how to respect people and stop lying I think you should stay banned.

Take it seriously by the way, no need for a fucking baby picture there and a reply saying "That baby doe"

signature

Kill me
I'm not wasting money on an unban pass lmfao money doesn't fall from the sky

signature

(Feb 7th, 2015, 03:29 PM)Coolskate2449 link Wrote:I'm not wasting money on an unban pass lmfao money doesn't fall from the sky

according to you, your allowance allows you to buy 100 unban passes a month. Drop the bullshit and maybe you'll get unbanned.

Now why don't you laugh your fucking ass off of the forums

signature

Kill me
Please don't argue on my ban appeal

signature

[Image: yR24lJ9.jpg]
I rest my case.

signature

[Image: wGNJe78.png]
[Image: fde7785abc1392076c4a6dd643840c88.png]