Tickets
(Apr 14th, 2014, 02:55 PM)ASINISTERTACO link Wrote:umm mit this is pretty much the same thing...

*Facepalm* "I am starting to think none of you are smart enough to comprehend what I am saying, my idea is when you vote you know you get lucky vote correct? With lucky vote you get 30 levels and 2000 dollars, my idea is that we remove the 2000 dollars from the lucky vote and replace it with another currency, tickets, now it would give you a slip of paper, or like add it to your person as an invisible item, and say events are set for five tickets, after 5 lucky votes, you would take your five tickets, go to the area where player hosted events are, and right click the sign with the tickets in your hand and it would remove the tickets from you inventory and start whatever event you choose, my idea is completely different from what Zs suggested, if you don't understand now I am sorry I can't explain it in a kindergarten language.

signature

It's not a beginning at all. Tonight is an ending.
(Apr 14th, 2014, 03:13 PM)mitsuo_wolfblood link Wrote:[quote author=ASINISTERTACO link=topic=937.msg6360#msg6360 date=1397512500]
umm mit this is pretty much the same thing...

*Facepalm* "I am starting to think none of you are smart enough to comprehend what I am saying, my idea is when you vote you know you get lucky vote correct? With lucky vote you get 30 levels and 2000 dollars, my idea is that we remove the 2000 dollars from the lucky vote and replace it with another currency, tickets, now it would give you a slip of paper, or like add it to your person as an invisible item, and say events are set for five tickets, after 5 lucky votes, you would take your five tickets, go to the area where player hosted events are, and right click the sign with the tickets in your hand and it would remove the tickets from you inventory and start whatever event you choose, my idea is completely different from what Zs suggested, if you don't understand now I am sorry I can't explain it in a kindergarten language.
[/quote]

so you use different method of delivery that is more complicated for the same result...?

signature

(Apr 22nd, 2014, 10:43 PM)LaughNgamez link Wrote:Zeedins ass is no joke.
(Apr 14th, 2014, 04:20 PM)astralaether link Wrote:[quote author=mitsuo_wolfblood link=topic=937.msg6362#msg6362 date=1397513629]
[quote author=ASINISTERTACO link=topic=937.msg6360#msg6360 date=1397512500]

[/quote]

so you use different method of delivery that is more complicated for the same result...?
[/quote]

No Zs's was you vote x amount of times and the events happen, mine is only with lucky votes and you redeem tickets.

signature

(Apr 14th, 2014, 04:36 PM)mitsuo_wolfblood link Wrote:[quote author=astralaether link=topic=937.msg6363#msg6363 date=1397517645]
[quote author=mitsuo_wolfblood link=topic=937.msg6362#msg6362 date=1397513629]
[quote author=ASINISTERTACO link=topic=937.msg6360#msg6360 date=1397512500]

[/quote]

[/quote]

No Zs's was you vote x amount of times and the events happen, mine is only with lucky votes and you redeem tickets.
[/quote]
no, his is where you get points for voting and can spend them on events

signature

[Image: 46w4L0e.jpg]
Summon

People vote for the server a certain amount of times ( 200? ) a special event happens. This will encourage more people to vote more often.
What I mean is, each person can vote 4 times a day, say 40 people vote that day ( I think less than 40 vote daily anyways ) that is 160 votes, the next day when 10 more people vote on all websites the total is then 200 and it triggers a new kind of event.

That is what he said, his counts everybody's votes as on big number, mine is separate for each person.

signature

(Apr 14th, 2014, 04:43 PM)mitsuo_wolfblood link Wrote:Summon

People vote for the server a certain amount of times ( 200? ) a special event happens. This will encourage more people to vote more often.
What I mean is, each person can vote 4 times a day, say 40 people vote that day ( I think less than 40 vote daily anyways ) that is 160 votes, the next day when 10 more people vote on all websites the total is then 200 and it triggers a new kind of event.

That is what he said, his counts everybody's votes as on big number, mine is separate for each person.
oh, i meant the other post he made, go find it for your self :p

signature

[Image: 46w4L0e.jpg]
it's not happening if it's separate for each person, because then there would be an ungodly amount of events

signature

(Apr 22nd, 2014, 10:43 PM)LaughNgamez link Wrote:Zeedins ass is no joke.
(Apr 14th, 2014, 06:22 PM)astralaether link Wrote:it's not happening if it's separate for each person, because then there would be an ungodly amount of events

How so? You could always lower the chances of getting a lucky vote, you only get the ticket on the lucky vote.

signature