Tickets
So I was thinking about this when we was working on TNT Run. With each vote you have the same amount of chance of receiving a ticket. Or you can replace the extra 2k with a ticket. The ticket could be used to run events when running events for normal players are put in. Of course it wouldn't be 1 ticket to run events. You could make it x amount of tickets to run the event of your choice, and for block party have it so it would be x amount of tickets for block party, I think it would be cool instead of having to spend out all the money for events but also an alternative to paying for them.

signature

It's not a beginning at all. Tonight is an ending.
(Apr 12th, 2014, 03:23 PM)mitsuo_wolfblood link Wrote:So I was thinking about this when we was working on TNT Run. With each vote you have the same amount of chance of receiving a ticket. Or you can replace the extra 2k with a ticket. The ticket could be used to run events when running events for normal players are put in. Of course it wouldn't be 1 ticket to run events. You could make it x amount of tickets to run the event of your choice, and for block party have it so it would be x amount of tickets for block party, I think it would be cool instead of having to spend out all the money for events but also an alternative to paying for them.
this has already been suggested in another form, copy cat :/

signature

[Image: 46w4L0e.jpg]
Link? I might not have read it, and I didn't copy it I don't remember ever seeing it.

signature

(Apr 12th, 2014, 03:59 PM)mitsuo_wolfblood link Wrote:Link? I might not have read it, and I didn't copy it I don't remember ever seeing it.
ugh, so much work, it took me 2 minutes to find it D:. http://forums.cdgs.net/index.php?topic=787.0

signature

[Image: 46w4L0e.jpg]
Mine is different you nub

signature

Events hosted for money should be on the server soonish.

signature

???
(Apr 12th, 2014, 04:43 PM)LaughNgamez link Wrote:Events hosted for money should be on the server soonish.

Yeah I know that but what I mean is replacing the 2k you get from a lucky vote with a ticket and you save them and instead of using money you have two options to pay with money or to use x amount of tickets.

signature

Sounds similar to my vote points idea. Silas said " Might happen "

signature

[Image: wGNJe78.png]
[Image: fde7785abc1392076c4a6dd643840c88.png]
(Apr 14th, 2014, 09:13 AM)zs471 link Wrote:Sounds similar to my vote points idea. Silas said " Might happen "

Nope my is completely different

signature

(Apr 14th, 2014, 01:03 PM)mitsuo_wolfblood link Wrote:[quote author=zs471 link=topic=937.msg6356#msg6356 date=1397491981]
Sounds similar to my vote points idea. Silas said " Might happen "

Nope my is completely different
[/quote]umm mit this is pretty much the same thing...

signature

[Image: eJw9w0EKgzAQBdD9nOIfoEIRPIHoqkEX7QEifmsg...4oIlQ~.png]