NoahDaBOss51's Guard app
(Apr 26th, 2014, 04:47 PM)NoahDaBOss51 link Wrote: shotgun im just saying.... just because u got kicked from the fac... does not mean u have to be mean to me :/
Just want to point out that Noah wasn't the one who kicked everyone else shotgun. I was kicked too. Spiike is now the owner of Vortex. He kicked everyone he didn't trust, and said: "rfwoc". Sooooo? yahh? I'd also like to point out that Spiike completely ruined Vortex.

+1 on application. Noah is pretty good at pvp, he has a lot of experience with guarding. Also he was only demoted for a couple simple/stupid mistakes, and I don't think that should be held against him, when deciding to accept him as guard again or not. He was a pretty good guard before, and he deserves another chance to prove himself as a good guard.
(Apr 26th, 2014, 11:37 PM)Coolshorts link Wrote: [quote author=NoahDaBOss51 link=topic=915.msg7136#msg7136 date=1398556067]
shotgun im just saying.... just because u got kicked from the fac... does not mean u have to be mean to me :/
Just want to point out that Noah wasn't the one who kicked everyone else shotgun. I was kicked too. Spiike is now the owner of Vortex. He kicked everyone he didn't trust, and said: "rfwoc". Sooooo? yahh? I'd also like to point out that Spiike completely ruined Vortex.

+1 on application. Noah is pretty good at pvp, he has a lot of experience with guarding. Also he was only demoted for a couple simple/stupid mistakes, and I don't think that should be held against him, when deciding to accept him as guard again or not. He was a pretty good guard before, and he deserves another chance to prove himself as a good guard.
[/quote]

Hahahahhahhahahahahah! I did not ruin it. I made it harder to get into the faction. I am not having some nubs stealing crap from my faction and do stuff with it that is not approved. It is not ruined lol.
(Apr 27th, 2014, 07:45 AM)Spiike07 link Wrote: [quote author=Coolshorts link=topic=915.msg7176#msg7176 date=1398580674]
[quote author=NoahDaBOss51 link=topic=915.msg7136#msg7136 date=1398556067]
shotgun im just saying.... just because u got kicked from the fac... does not mean u have to be mean to me :/

[/quote]

Hahahahhahhahahahahah! I did not ruin it. I made it harder to get into the faction. I am not having some nubs stealing crap from my faction and do stuff with it that is not approved. It is not ruined lol.
[/quote]
None of the people whom you kicked were noobs. And none of us were ever thinking of raiding the faction. Also, you did ruin it. I saw the changes you made to the base after you became owner, you changed a bunch of shit up, and then you took all the credit for making the base, when all you did is make a few changes that were horrible changes. Ill give the credit to Kingbass.

EDIT: Can we get back on the topic of Noah's application please?
He's a great guy to hang out with,epic at pvp,I think +1.
ty

signature

† DarkAngels Gang †
(Apr 29th, 2014, 12:29 PM)ttthorne link Wrote: +1
Dude fucking say something. Dont ever just put "+1".
please dnt curse on the thread Smile
(Apr 29th, 2014, 01:10 PM)Coolshorts link Wrote: [quote author=ttthorne link=topic=915.msg7250#msg7250 date=1398799756]
+1
Dude fucking say something. Dont ever just put "+1".
[/quote]
You should probably calm down and stop posting random stuff on Noah's thread. This is him applying for guard not you arguing with urabm about vortex or raging at people who don't say anything.

Noah really wants guard and the reasons he was demoted for in the past are some of the most basic mistakes one can make. He is a good pvper and I believe he would be a guard if you gave him his third and final chance. +1

signature

[Image: wGNJe78.png]
[Image: fde7785abc1392076c4a6dd643840c88.png]
[Image: 2013-11-28_14_38_02.gif]
>mfw every guard app ever gets derailed because stupid people can't keep their mouths shut

signature

(Apr 22nd, 2014, 10:43 PM)LaughNgamez link Wrote:Zeedins ass is no joke.