NoahDaBOss51's Guard app
When can you play on MCP? All day on weekends and from 6-9:30 pm on the week days.

What is your timezone? East coast

What is your rank on the server? Baron

Do you have any experience with other prison servers? Yes but mainly MCP, where else is there to go.
Do you have any experience with guarding? Give a list of servers and your guard rank. Yes on MCP (B-Guard) and on Urabm123's server (Sr-Guard)

Have you read both the guard rules and the prisoner rules, even the ones in the info room? Yes, I thought them through and understood them very well. Big Grin

Why should we pick you to be out next guard? You should pick me as guard because I love prison servers. I promise to be loyal, trustworthy, and to make the server fun and safe for all to enjoy! A guard needs to be responsible, loyal, and dedicated to their job. I can supply that and promise to make the server safe. When I was guard, it was the best experience anyone can have in a prison server, especially MCP. Guards provide the protection and responsibility of the Prison server. I think I could be better again if I get the chance. I have made some mistakes in the past but i think i could be better again if given the chance. Over the time I have been guard, I have gotten a lot better. I think that I could do a lot better if I am given the chance. I love Prison servers, especially MCP. MCP is life and I would love to be apart of the community/staff. I should be guard because I don't see guards on a lot and see the people who have enjoyed the server killing the ones who have just joined for amusement. Don't get me wrong I think that the guards on this server are great but, I feel that they are not on as much as I would be on if I got this job. I want to see everyone having fun and enjoying the server so they can get something out of MCP. If they can play on the server and keep getting new players on the MCP, the server will become big and strong. I will be alot better considering i have learned from my mistakes. Thank you for reading and have a great day.Smile  P.s. I don't know why but I love the words "Donuts Don't Have Farms "
  Wink
+1 good app

But you should probably take that IP out so you don't get in trouble
Ty
Long app, and btw, like astral said before, no one cares how much you've donated

signature

[Image: 46w4L0e.jpg]
(Apr 8th, 2014, 08:53 AM)MorbidEntree link Wrote:But you should probably take that IP out so you don't get in trouble

because in the rules, it doesn't say to put the server you guarded on

signature

(Apr 22nd, 2014, 10:43 PM)LaughNgamez link Wrote:Zeedins ass is no joke.
(Apr 8th, 2014, 04:03 PM)astralaether link Wrote:[quote author=MorbidEntree link=topic=915.msg6134#msg6134 date=1396972394]
But you should probably take that IP out so you don't get in trouble

because in the rules, it doesn't say to put the server you guarded on
[/quote]

I know that astral, I mean I wouldn't put the IP of the server, I would just put the name.
It's fine but I hope I get to guard ;D
i hope so aswell, there is no reason not to be +1

signature

C'mon Bro Pop Off ??∆˙???˙∆˚≤??∫??∆˚??∫√?∂???∑???????
+1 good at pvp
Great app but like Morbrid said, remove the IP. +1

signature

Oldest lasting player that isn't a staff member currently