buttkicker12345 unban app
When I mentioned er's name i ment that bye he seen mean working on the fac
this is an issue by the way

[Image: JtgaUgj]

signature

(Apr 22nd, 2014, 10:43 PM)LaughNgamez link Wrote:Zeedins ass is no joke.
(Apr 1st, 2014, 03:39 PM)PopleKnught link Wrote:I know nobody here might not trust me but, Buttkicker isnt lying. SkillzSource, Buttkicker, and I were recording an adventure map and when we were done Skillz had to compress it. So becasue of that me and butt went on MCP.
1. Your post makes my brain hurt
2. Where is the proof this is the case? Even if you had proof Buttkicker still should of turned it back off.

(Apr 1st, 2014, 05:05 PM)ShadowHunterDaPro link Wrote:[quote author=buttkicker12345 link=topic=847.msg5634#msg5634 date=1396349883]
Even ask er
I was just about to say something, but then u had to throw my name in, and now it looks like u told me beforehand to back me up, which u didnt, u just were like shitttttt and im like :/... and then I was like "yeah hes not at fault imma try to help get him unbanned he deserves it", *sees him u mention my name* "welp, good luck now..."

#Facepalm

#UNBAN BUTT
[/quote]

1. Same with Purple, this post was pretty hard to read.
2. If I read this post right are you saying Buttkicker confessed his guilt to you?

signature

[Image: wGNJe78.png]
[Image: fde7785abc1392076c4a6dd643840c88.png]
Yes, he confessed it to me, but it was just a tiny mistake, and he shouldnt be banned for it. He is not GUILTY, but yes this he was using the adventure map thingy and it happened to have a damage indicator.
(Apr 2nd, 2014, 03:23 PM)ShadowHunterDaPro link Wrote:Yes, he confessed it to me, but it was just a tiny mistake, and he shouldnt be banned for it. He is not GUILTY, but yes this he was using the adventure map thingy and it happened to have a damage indicator.

how does knowingly having a mod that's illegal make him not guilty?

signature

(Apr 22nd, 2014, 10:43 PM)LaughNgamez link Wrote:Zeedins ass is no joke.
He was just using the adventure map mod and forgot about the damage indicators and didn't even know it was an illegal mod
(Apr 2nd, 2014, 06:57 PM)ShadowHunterDaPro link Wrote:He was just using the adventure map mod and forgot about the damage indicators and didn't even know it was an illegal mod
he did know it was an illegal mod though.

signature

[Image: 46w4L0e.jpg]