buttkicker12345 unban app
IGN:buttkicker12345
Who banned you?summon
When were you banned? (Time/Date)3/31/2014 9:22pm
Why were you banned?For using damage indicators
Are you at fault?No
What was your rank on MCP?baron
Why should we unban you?I didn't realize i was using it because i was recording an adventurer map and thenĀ  posted a photo and seen it in there and i was like shitttt
Additional info:Im sorry but i didnt realize that i had it on because i was making the f home and then i took the screen shot ty for reading
Are you at fault?No
rofl, you admitted it here:Im sorry but i didnt realize that i had it on

signature

[Image: 46w4L0e.jpg]
U know what I ment
(Mar 31st, 2014, 06:25 PM)buttkicker12345 link Wrote:Why should we unban you?I didn't realize i was using it because i was recording an adventurer map and thenĀ  posted a photo and seen it in there and i was like shitttt
Additional info:Im sorry but i didnt realize that i had it on because i was making the f home and then i took the screen shot ty for reading

Hm, this seems extra likely. Would be better if your brother installed it, though

signature

(Apr 22nd, 2014, 10:43 PM)LaughNgamez link Wrote:Zeedins ass is no joke.
What do u mean
(Mar 31st, 2014, 07:59 PM)buttkicker12345 link Wrote:What do u mean

Astral is saying, nice excuse, comparing what you said to another common excuse people use, ' my ( family member ) did it I swear! '

signature

[Image: wGNJe78.png]
[Image: fde7785abc1392076c4a6dd643840c88.png]
But it is the truth
I have people that can back me up
Plus I never said that my family member did it I said it was my fault because I made a careless mistake and forgot to turn it off
Ohhh yeah we'll it was just a careless mistake that I didn't remember to turn it .The reason I didn't notice it earlier is because I was working on are new faction base
Even ask er