CDGS Starcraft Tournament #1
Okay everyone, time to give it another whirl! We're going to be doing another CDGS Starcraft 2 tournament. The games played in this tournament may be broadcast on my twitch or even put on my youtube.

This time it will be featuring a $10 prize by me or a $25 CDGS donation store credit for use on whatever!

2nd & 3rd place will be receiving a $10 CDGS store value credit.

For those of you that don't know SC2 is a real time strategy game that anyone can try for free here Here
You may ask other members learning to play the game for test games under "custom games" under "ladder maps" if you don't own the full game. Remember, none of us are pros so it'll be fun for all!

This tournament will be played on the current pool of ladder maps and will only commence if we get 8 signed up members at a minimum.
To sign up reply to this post with the following text.

Tournament is not live as of now

Code:

Minecraft name:
Starcraft account name & ID code or email use to sign up for the game: (If you don't know how to do this click the add friend button and you'll see your info)
Rank on Starcraft: (Leave "N/A" if you are not ranked)
Race you will be playing in tournament:
Times you're open to play:

(If your often not available please specify)

Current players (6/8):

Geonat
Kevinminediamond
Godt/Maxminigames
Pointlessbob
Zs
Gunslinger

signature

???
Edit: Not playing won't have time.

signature

Oldest lasting player that isn't a staff member currently
Minecraft name:KevinMineDiamond
Starcraft account name & ID code or email use to sign up for the game: (If you don't know how to do this click the add friend button and you'll see your info)Kevin
Rank on Starcraft: (Leave "N/A" if you are not ranked)Kevin
Race you will be playing in tournament:Zerg
Times you're open to play:When I feel like it.
(Jan 20th, 2015, 10:54 PM)LaughNgamez link Wrote: none of us are pros so it'll be fun for all!

[WNTR] Kevin joins the tournament gg

Minecraft name: Geonat
Starcraft account name & ID code or email use to sign up for the game:  Already on Silas's Friends List
Rank on Starcraft: 0-1 Silver league lol.
Race you will be playing in tournament: Protoss
Times you're open to play: In the afternoon.

signature

(Mar 23rd, 2022, 02:35 PM)GeoDope link Wrote:[quote author=serrian_ link=topic=6355.msg39052#msg39052 date=1647977252]
no

serrian doesn't deserve +15/-7 karma, he wishes he could deny apps. Serrian is never getting staff again lmao
[/quote]
Geo fucking dope is the house. Are we gonna get some cannon rush?
(Jan 21st, 2015, 06:55 PM)KevinMineDiamond link Wrote: Geo  fucking dope is the house. Are we gonna get some cannon rush? [WNTR]Kevin out
6 Pool > Cannon Rush

signature

(Mar 23rd, 2022, 02:35 PM)GeoDope link Wrote:[quote author=serrian_ link=topic=6355.msg39052#msg39052 date=1647977252]
no

serrian doesn't deserve +15/-7 karma, he wishes he could deny apps. Serrian is never getting staff again lmao
[/quote]
Minecraft name: Godt9
Starcraft account name & ID code or email use to sign up for the game: You already got me
Rank on Starcraft: Wood league (gold)
Race you will be playing in tournament: Zerg
Times you're open to play: Any where anytime

signature

F
Minecraft name: PointlessBob
Starcraft account name & ID code or email use to sign up for the game: SirPoint xToosalty@gmail.com
Rank on Starcraft: N/A
Times you're open to play: Weekends, all next week (jan 23. - feb 1.)

signature

where did Warden astral go
Minecraft name: _Efex
Starcraft account name & ID code or email use to sign up for the game: (If you don't know how to do this click the add friend button and you'll see your info) SC Account: Efex#1549
Rank on Starcraft: (Leave "N/A" if you are not ranked) N/A
Times you're open to play: Anytime, pretty much.