Guard Application
(Feb 20th, 2014, 06:02 AM)summonhalo link Wrote: doesn't mean someone else wouldn't be good at guarding, mitsuo was a good guard.  and it was 1.5month or rounded down 1month.

:3 I wouldn't say I was a good guard, because with the lag I had whenever we got into a fight I was simply awful and couldn't help with anything.

signature

It's not a beginning at all. Tonight is an ending.
(Feb 20th, 2014, 07:24 AM)mitsuo_wolfblood link Wrote: [quote author=summonhalo link=topic=475.msg3059#msg3059 date=1392901328]
doesn't mean someone else wouldn't be good at guarding, mitsuo was a good guard.  and it was 1.5month or rounded down 1month.

:3 I wouldn't say I was a good guard, because with the lag I had whenever we got into a fight I was simply awful and couldn't help with anything.
[/quote]
Lol,when i first got guards, i found you to be an awesome guard <3

signature

[Image: 46w4L0e.jpg]
I see TannishEsh in game all the time, he respects all other players, he doesn't scam anyone and he keeps his chat clean as well as keeping to himself and not arguing. Once he reads the rules and gets the hang of things then maybe modifies or makes a new application I will gladly give him a +1. Smile

signature

[Image: user1-light.png]
(Feb 19th, 2014, 09:54 PM)ShadowHunterDaPro link Wrote: lol no, not one month? the most recent additions since the reset are: Point, zs, me, and fap? point was baron i believe, or at least citizen, zs was free, i was baron, fap was free? and they don't know anything about how to make a good app if they're below Free rank really? there are some acceptions on that note (ME)? and they are really not experienced enough to know how to guard well, if you look back to when i was guard when i was B rank, thats a perfect example lol
Just for the record I was citizen and I had the money to rank up to baron.

signature

[Image: wGNJe78.png]
[Image: fde7785abc1392076c4a6dd643840c88.png]
You said below b-rank! so ha! i can get accepted!  Wink ;D
(Feb 21st, 2014, 08:51 AM)TanninEsh link Wrote: You said below b-rank! so ha! i can get accepted!  Wink ;D
speaking of that,  lets get this back on subject.  I like his Application,but you titled it wrong,and you're missing a key phrase ,i haven't really met her in game

signature

im sorry but im a girl... for one.. and what was i supposed to put?
(Feb 21st, 2014, 02:17 PM)TanninEsh link Wrote: im sorry but im a girl... for one.. and what was i supposed to put?
read "how to apply for guard"

signature

if you read the rules you would know