Guard Application
What is your IGN? TanninEsh
When can you play on MCP? after 2:00 on thursday thru saturday
What is your timezone? est
What is your rank on the server? b- rank
Do you have any experience with other prison servers? if you mean playing servers i have played most of the prison servers, but i have not been a guard on any of them. but i would like to get some experience from this server.
Do you have any experience with guarding? Give a list of servers and your guard rank. no, i do not have any experience.
Have you read both the guard rules and the prisoner rules, even the ones in the info room? yes, i have done so.
Why should we pick you to be out next guard? because i would like to make the server safer.
Could use some work on the "why should we pick you to be guard" section, plus it would help to rank up a bit. Also, you need to actually read the rules.
1: the subject title Is wrong
2: I've never even seen u on
3: Silas usually doesn't accept anyone below Free rank
4: you never know if you've "played on most of the prison servers" ... Mine craft is available global and there are like over a billion servers overall...
5: it would help to actually Read the rules... So u actually know anything about guarding
6: u didn't put the key phrase in, which in the rules (which u obviously didn't read) , says that u will be instantly denied without the key phrase
7: This app is WAY too short... Like make the last section about the size of 2 paragraphs
8: I can tell u right now, that Silas will never accept this app
(Feb 18th, 2014, 03:45 PM)ShadowHunterDaPro link Wrote: 2: I've never even seen u on

I saw her/him on today.
Oh, we'll then umma just say, he's probably not even B rank, and even if he is, he's got like a 0% chance of being accepted :/
She/he could be B-rank, I got to A-rank on my first day.
i actually was on today! and i am b rank!
but thank you for the advice. i reallly appreciate it, i will try again when i am free. i shall remember this when i apply again.

thank you,
TanninEsh
Lol ur welcome... And to morbid: well aren't u cool...
I was just pointing out that its possible to get to high ranks on your first day on the server, no need to hate.
lol im not, i got B rank on my second day? and also if i remember correctly it was harder to get money at the time? and also MCP is the first and only prison server I've played on LOL