Er clearly abuing :P
(Feb 16th, 2014, 03:10 PM)ShadowHunterDaPro link Wrote: I didn't abuse... And sparty, u really have no place to accuse me of anything... Just cuz ur an A guard, doesn't give u authority over me or respect, because ur hardly even on at all, and when you are, it's only a few minutes... You are not really committed to guarding at all

That's weird, Because I'm always there at biggest riots, and you're not. We Could think that you disconect every time when you smell a riot. Why? It looks like you Don't wanna die 7 times during the fight? You don't want to look weak? what is it?

signature

[Image: FBItP4u.gif]
No, it's that I don't have my own computer, I have to share it with my mom, and we were cleaning the house yesterday... And I almost never see u on
(Feb 16th, 2014, 03:10 PM)ShadowHunterDaPro link Wrote: I didn't abuse... And sparty, u really have no place to accuse me of anything... Just cuz ur an A guard, doesn't give u authority over me or respect, because ur hardly even on at all, and when you are, it's only a few minutes... You are not really committed to guarding at all

yes, you kinda do have to respect him and he kinda does have authority over you

signature

(Apr 22nd, 2014, 10:43 PM)LaughNgamez link Wrote:Zeedins ass is no joke.
astral, i would literally make out with ur ass before giving sparty any respect (no homo)

? and i will respect everyone else who is a higher up guard than me except sparty? unless he stops being an ass to me...
(Feb 16th, 2014, 08:58 PM)ShadowHunterDaPro link Wrote: astral, i would literally make out with ur ass before giving sparty any respect (no homo)

? and i will respect everyone else who is a higher up guard than me except sparty? unless he stops being an ass to me...

see, my mother always told me to call people names when I wanted them to be nice to me. glad yours did the same

signature

Love how this went from a guard report to people off topic

signature

It's not a beginning at all. Tonight is an ending.
(Feb 16th, 2014, 09:02 PM)mitsuo_wolfblood link Wrote: Love how this went from a guard report to people off topic
Yeh, some of us tend to do this. A lot.
?\_(ツ)_/?

signature

[Image: eJxzLMvPySzJzM9zT8zNzEtX0FXwTc1NVfBNzOMq...B7Gx-J.png]
[move]( ͡? ͜ʖ ͡?)[/move]
[Image: ZlBOKFu.png?1]
lol blood nice example there Tongue
locked since er has been demoted

signature