Er clearly abuing :P
Showing some Er lovin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nv16luZQJ7o

signature

It's not a beginning at all. Tonight is an ending.
yes this specifically shows you safe zoned exactly when you were jailed? plus you kept safe zoning so i couldn't hit u
Actually I was hitting you when you jailed me I jumped back once but was still in pvp because Zs hit me

signature

He's saying the truth. You don't have the right to jail him if he attacked you, you have to fight.

Read guards rules when you apply for guard

signature

[Image: FBItP4u.gif]
if he keeps pvp safezoning, then the guard has the right to jail him, because it's just wasting time to keep repeating the process.  It has to be over pvp 6 (this is what i go by)

signature

[Image: 46w4L0e.jpg]
(Feb 16th, 2014, 09:53 AM)summonhalo link Wrote: if he keeps pvp safezoning, then the guard has the right to jail him, because it's just wasting time to keep repeating the process.  It has to be over pvp 6 (this is what i go by)

I didn't pvp abuse, I was on pvp 2 and when I was attacking him a jumped back a block when Zs hit me and kept attacking him.

signature

That isn't abuse because maybe he was at the place where he type 'pvp abuse' for the reason and you hit him and he prob press enter when you hit him.
(Feb 16th, 2014, 11:18 AM)KevinMineDiamond link Wrote: That isn't abuse because maybe he was at the place where he type 'pvp abuse' for the reason and you hit him and he prob press enter when you hit him.

We clearly see that he attacked him, and 5 seconds later he got jail.

He abused.

signature

[Image: FBItP4u.gif]
Thank you Kevin and summon...

And sparty, he was in safezone when I finished th jail command and like summon said, he is just wasting our time if he's safezoning... And if ur wondering why I didn't engage in pvp, it was cuz I couldn't hit him cuz he kept safezoning..

... You can ask whoever was guarding with me... I believe it was zs if I remember correctly...

... Sparty, listen to ur higher ups (summon and Kevin)
(Feb 16th, 2014, 12:45 PM)ShadowHunterDaPro link Wrote: Thank you Kevin and summon...

And sparty, he was in safezone when I finished th jail command and like summon said, he is just wasting our time if he's safezoning... And if ur wondering why I didn't engage in pvp, it was cuz I couldn't hit him cuz he kept safezoning..

... You can ask whoever was guarding with me... I believe it was zs if I remember correctly...

... Sparty, listen to ur higher ups (summon and Kevin)
lol, don't pull me into this, sparty is just stating his opinion, and i was just stating mine

signature

[Image: 46w4L0e.jpg]