Crayonz25 Mod Application
Timezone: EST
How Long Have You Played On MCP? I have been on this server since 12/30/13
Have You Ever Been: Banned, Muted, Kicked? I have been muted once.
If You Have Been, Why, And For How Long? I have been muted for using caps.
Why Should We Pick You To Be Our Next Moderator? I think you should pick me to be your next Moderator because I have experience with moderating and I am familiar with a lot of the plugins you use. I see atm you have a Mod and SrMod. I think they are good choices for the job but I do not see them on frequently. I know A-Guards+ can do what Mods do but I see having another few Mods would help them out. I know you all have seen me curse and I am not afraid to admit it but I am willing to put that behind me to get a chance at being a Mod. Also I do see some new players asking questions such as ''How do I get to the server's website?'' or ''How do I buy a plot/cell?'' and a few other concerns. I attempt to help them but I see most people not responding to them because the chat is usually overfed with the guards calling for swords or addressing other users for breaking a rule, ect. I would like to also try to enforce the rules to users who do not follow them. I'd like to help keep the chat clean even though I have been a part of the dirty use of words in the chat. I have been moderator on a quite popular server, this server was called MCF. I've been working on the server for a while now. MCF has been a really good learning experience for me, I learned a fair bit about how to moderate servers professionally.This server was a factions server. I think you should just give me a chance at Mod. Feel free to criticize me, I am open to it.
Additional Information: If you deny this one to, I will wait 2 weeks+ before attempting to get Mod again.

*Notice*
  -Forgot to say this but I will be on more frequently now until march due to my broken leg and not participating in after school sports until then.

signature

#SteveArmy
crayonz, if you want to be a moderator, stop talking shit to all the guards and players (who can kill you easily)all the time with RobertGonzalesJr! i think you mostly just want the pay, because u don't seem to care about respecting staff or players at all… also, make sure u proofread your app before posting, i noticed quite a few errors
(Jan 27th, 2014, 05:02 PM)ShadowHunterDaPro link Wrote: crayonz, if you want to be a guard, stop talking shit to all the guards and players (who can kill you easily)all the time with RobertGonzalesJr! i think you mostly just want the pay, because u don't seem to care about respecting staff or players at all

Hence why I said I know I have cussed at others in the past and I am willing to put it behind me. Idk about Robert on the other hand because he just wants to own.  Tongue

And Mod*not guard

signature

#SteveArmy
#1: that was not a one time thing, its all the time ur on?
#2: you have not stopped, and it is too excessive to just "put it behind u"
(Jan 27th, 2014, 05:11 PM)ShadowHunterDaPro link Wrote: #1: that was not a one time thing, its all the time ur on?
#2: you have not stopped, and it is too excessive to just "put it behind u"

Yea it was not a one time thing, I know that. And it cannot just ''go behind me within a day'' I have to prove that I will stop being rude and immature to players, which is why I know this app with be denied. So. therefore over the next few weeks I am going to start being nicer to players instead of cursing and trash talking. Robert, you will not see a change in, he just loves to curse and tell players off. Tongue

signature

#SteveArmy
if you know this app will be denied? why did you post it?  Tongue
(Jan 27th, 2014, 05:21 PM)ShadowHunterDaPro link Wrote: if you know this app will be denied? why did you post it?  Tongue

1.) Just to see my chances.
2.) So people like you can see that I will stop being mean. Tongue

signature

#SteveArmy
you're not just being mean, you are constantly talking shit to everyone, players and staff, on MCP
(Jan 27th, 2014, 05:02 PM)ShadowHunterDaPro link Wrote: crayonz, if you want to be a moderator, stop talking shit to all the guards and players (who can kill you easily)all the time with RobertGonzalesJr! i think you mostly just want the pay, because u don't seem to care about respecting staff or players at all? also, make sure u proofread your app before posting, i noticed quite a few errors

>guard
>pay
>worth it
>usrs.jpeg

also, you didn't read the guard rules. go back and read them again, crayonz

signature

(Apr 22nd, 2014, 10:43 PM)LaughNgamez link Wrote:Zeedins ass is no joke.
(Jan 27th, 2014, 08:53 PM)astralaether link Wrote: [quote author=ShadowHunterDaPro link=topic=191.msg809#msg809 date=1390867351]
crayonz, if you want to be a moderator, stop talking shit to all the guards and players (who can kill you easily)all the time with RobertGonzalesJr! i think you mostly just want the pay, because u don't seem to care about respecting staff or players at all? also, make sure u proofread your app before posting, i noticed quite a few errors

>guard
>pay
>worth it
>usrs.jpeg

also, you didn't read the guard rules. go back and read them again, crayonz
[/quote]

I'm applying for Mod.. do I still need to use the phrase in a Mod app?

signature

#SteveArmy