Coolskate2449's Ban Appeal
To CoolSkate
Indeed I am active FoolSkate. I took a break for a while but I have been playing a lot recently. I'm just not one of those ass holes that makes everyone know they are on by constantly killing or having lengthy arguments with idiots like yourself. Me selling you that account has nothing to do with this.

To Mit
CoolSkates's appeal has so much hate because almost everyone hates him. Not many people hate Efex as they do Cool so that would be why Efex has less hate on his appeals.

To All
What Brian says is true. I have noticed the server is much better so far without cool's constant shit. I am sticking to my -1 on this one.

signature

?Donuts Don't Have Farms?
(Feb 8th, 2015, 06:25 PM)bigwar2012 link Wrote:To CoolSkate
Indeed I am active FoolSkate. I took a break for a while but I have been playing a lot recently. I'm just not one of those ass holes that makes everyone know they are on by constantly killing or having lengthy arguments with idiots like yourself. Me selling you that account has nothing to do with this.

To Mit
CoolSkates's appeal has so much hate because almost everyone hates him. Not many people hate Efex as they do Cool so that would be why Efex has less hate on his appeals.

To All
What Brian says is true. I have noticed the server is much better so far without cool's constant shit. I am sticking to my -1 on this one.
uh your lucky silas laid down that "nothing mentioned here is related to minecraft in any way shape or form" thing because that's ilgial to sell (distriubute) an account. Just saying
lol Bails what do you mean exactly?

signature

//[Image: KSuhqwo.png]
I didn't make this ban, and I'm not the one to deal with this. Try to keep the post to its purpose and keep the hate down guys.

signature

???
I might just make a new one and lock this one because of all the hatred

signature

Please unban me I am very sorry to the entire MCP one more chance guys please I can change

signature

(Feb 9th, 2015, 08:07 AM)Coolskate2449 link Wrote:I might just make a new one and lock this one because of all the hatred
Well considering the first time you told me you'd make a second one and never made it. Was that a lie Coolskate?

signature

(Mar 23rd, 2022, 02:35 PM)GeoDope link Wrote:[quote author=serrian_ link=topic=6355.msg39052#msg39052 date=1647977252]
no

serrian doesn't deserve +15/-7 karma, he wishes he could deny apps. Serrian is never getting staff again lmao
[/quote]
Geo I said I MIGHT idk if I will

signature

Listen geo I'm sorry for being an ass to everyone if you unban me I promise to change and will be super nice to everyone as long as they treat me nice plz unban ❤️

signature

(Feb 9th, 2015, 04:42 PM)Coolskate2449 link Wrote:Listen geo I'm sorry for being an ass to everyone if you unban me I promise to change and will be super nice to everyone as long as they treat me nice plz unban ❤️
You've already had around 5 bans to change your behavior and you haven't.

You really think this ban will change everything?

signature

[Image: eJxzLMvPySzJzM9zT8zNzEtX0FXwTc1NVfBNzOMq...B7Gx-J.png]
[move]( ͡? ͜ʖ ͡?)[/move]
[Image: ZlBOKFu.png?1]