Er clearly abuing :P
Er I jumped back to avoid Zs and then ran straight back out and I was attacking you I wasn't safe zoning, I ran out and attacked you jumped back to avoid Zs and kept attacking then you jailed me.

signature

It's not a beginning at all. Tonight is an ending.
Mit, you were constantly safezoning and it didn't stop until I jailed u... I'm sorry if I don't want to waste my time with a non stop safezoning when I should be guarding the prison
Seeing as I was on pvp 2 I safezoned twice and ran back out attacking you, Sparty said it well you abused Tongue And you still have to pvp when someone hits you meaning you hit esc button and you fight

signature

Yea well who knows when u would be done? I mean u kept eating grapples so u weren't gonna die... I had had enough and I'm sure zs was getting pretty annoyed too
(Feb 16th, 2014, 12:58 PM)ShadowHunterDaPro link Wrote: Yea well who knows when u would be done? I mean u kept eating grapples so u weren't gonna die... I had had enough and I'm sure zs was getting pretty annoyed too

Zs just got to the scene and I jumped back when he nearly hit be, being a guard had 'having enough' Doesn't fit the job Er. If you are in pvp you don't jail when being attacked.

signature

Omfg... What don't you get about:  You Were In Safezone When I Jailed You?!?!?!?!!?!!
I jumped back and I wasn't in safe zone I was attacking you, jumped back and then you jailed me while in pvp zone.

signature

Ok I'm done with u...
You just can't admit that you abused.

signature

[Image: FBItP4u.gif]
I didn't abuse... And sparty, u really have no place to accuse me of anything... Just cuz ur an A guard, doesn't give u authority over me or respect, because ur hardly even on at all, and when you are, it's only a few minutes... You are not really committed to guarding at all