_TheMasterMind_'s ban appeal.
IGN: _TheMasterMind_
Who banned you? Silas_Bowen
When were you banned? (Time/Date) May 16th 2024, and I don't remember the time, more information below. 
Why were you banned? X-Ray
Are you at fault? Yes, and I accept full responsibility for my mistake. 
What was your rank on MCP? Regal and Guard (on separate accounts)
Why should we unban you? I love the CDGS community and playing on the MCP Minecraft server. And what happened was I just had my 4 year work anniversary at my job, and my work review went very well, got a raise and a promotion. So after work that day, I started celebrating with alcoholic beverages when playing on another MC server with my co-workers. That server is a semi-private server that allows clients. A few hours later and many many drinks later i log out and played other games. A while later after more drinks with my friends, i wasn't paying attention and was really feeling the effects of the beverages i indulged in. With feeling the effects of the alcoholic beverages I made the mistake of using X-Ray on MCP. Which i deeply regret. I do believe this was an honest mistake and I shouldn't have done it. I get it was very irresponsible and if i am allowed back into MCP, it will never happen again. 
Were you fined and do you think you deserve reimbursement? I am unsure if I was fined given the state my mind was in at the time I was banned, and no i don't think i deserve a reimbursement, i made a drunken mistake and i accept full responsibility. I also don't deserve the guard rank either. I made a stupid mistake and deserve to get demoted. 
Additional info: Thank you for your time reading this, I do love the CDGS community and the MCP server, and I do hope my mistake can be forgiven and i can be welcomed back to this amazing community. If you have any questions/concerns please reach out and I will be as open as possible regarding this situation. Thank you, _TheMasterMind_
Unfortunately denied, you were warned beforehand by a Warden that you were suspected of Xray and continued on. This wasn't a one time mistake. Don't blame alcohol for your mistake when you did it multiple times.

signature

???
(May 21st, 2024, 09:58 AM)LaughNgamez Wrote: Unfortunately denied, you were warned beforehand by a Warden that you were suspected of Xray and continued on. This wasn't a one time mistake. Don't blame alcohol for your mistake when you did it multiple times.
When he reached out, i was not using x-ray. The mines reset and i got lucky when a bunch of regal spawners spawned within close proximity of each other. It was just assumed by the staff that when i got lucky in the regal mine i was using x-ray, there is no proof to prove i was using x-ray. Yes i got caught red handed when I got banned, but when the warden reached out I wasn't.