cheecob123's Ban Appeal
IGN: cheecob123 (however applying for the account: "1472" as cheecob123 was compromised)

Who banned you?  I'm unsure, this happened about at least a year or two ago. From my memory a Warden.

When were you banned? (Time/Date) 1-2 Years ago, maybe more.

Why were you banned? The official reason is health indicators and bypass on another account. I was banned due to health indicators. I was using a PVP client (Lunar) and was able to have health bars.

Are you at fault? Yes, I was forgetful.

What was your rank on MCP? Citizen, former Guard.

Why should we unban you? It was an honest mistake. I have been playing convicted for quite some time, albeit not actively. I m a full-time student at Uni and already really can't play much, and would like to be able to come on and just talk to the community. My "crimes" were not in bad faith.

Were you fined and do you think you deserve reimbursement? I'm unsure of what this statement is asking. 

Additional info: If you do accept this ban appeal, please unban the account "1472" and you can leave the others banned including cheecob123. I believe I had a mod previously ban it when it was compromised.  If you have any questions just comment below, I would love to clarify.  Take care guys.

Best,

cheecob
Unbanned

signature

???
wholesome

signature

where did Warden astral go