no knockback, weird bow reset glitch
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cFbMRFR8dbQ

- the bow reset happens randomly throughout, I'll put back and fire but instead of launching an arrow, it just resets the pullback animation
- the no knockback from the bow happens towards the end, had to pump at least 5 shots into that beast before it even acknowledged the punch. this happens pretty frequently, the other half of the time it works decently O.K.
- other times the arrow straight up hits but disappears

heard mit talking about how his gapple eat animation resets like the bow reset thing

fyi goldeagle is probably not hacking but just a weird ass thing that happens. it happens with the other guards but moreso with him than others--ping thing? who knows

the animation resets are new (post-anti cheat update)
the knockback and vanishing arrows is old

signature

where did Warden astral go
i am 100% not hacking just pointing that out there i wouldnt spend alot of money on a server to hack lmao
A lot of things seem to be causing lag after the new anti-cheat was added, mining lag, lagging back after warping to a new area, more invis blocks than ever gapples taking 9-10 attempts to eat just one etc

After a second fight against point took even more attempts to eat a single gold apple.

https://youtu.be/TwOo4YW5Ero

Add on from events: Kicked during Spleef for "failing fast click" gtfo

signature

It's not a beginning at all. Tonight is an ending.
(Mar 27th, 2022, 09:43 AM)pointlessbob link Wrote: fyi goldeagle is probably not hacking but just a weird ass thing that happens. it happens with the other guards but moreso with him than others--ping thing? who knows

signature

where did Warden astral go
Fixed

signature

???
(Mar 27th, 2022, 09:48 AM)pointlessbob link Wrote: [quote author=pointlessbob link=topic=6371.msg39095#msg39095 date=1648399436]
fyi goldeagle is probably not hacking but just a weird ass thing that happens. it happens with the other guards but moreso with him than others--ping thing? who knows
[/quote]
He is halfway across the world, probably related to that.

signature