Buff Baron
1. Is your idea logical? Yes
2. Could it be done easily? Yes
3. Has something like it been done before? Probably
4. Has this idea been suggested before? Probably

Today, March 10th, 2022 I planned on purchasing a nice plot to open market in the quickly expanding neighborhood, to be later named, and to my surprise found out that Mega's count towards your plot count. To say I was gobsmacked is an understatement. Baron already doesn't feel worth the 2.5 million price tag, besides getting to spend even more money on buying a mega and completely expanding it. However, this can be minorly changed by allowing Barons to have the base two plots and a mega. As it stands you can either have two normal plots and miss out on a mega, or get a mega and lose potentially good locations in plot world and Courtyard.

Tl;Dr: Allow Barons to have two normal plots AND a mega plot.

signature

It's not a beginning at all. Tonight is an ending.
I have always thought that for the sum you spend on baron, just simply just not a good investment for what you would get, especially since 99% of barons already have donor, so the mine is practically useless to even begin with. But adding some kind of passive addition like an extra mega plot does seem very feasible and easy to do. Now we should start the debate topic on giving guards sethomes...

signature