/ignore @a command
1. Is your idea logical? Kind of, at least for me it is.
2. Could it be done easily? Yes
3. Has something like it been done before? Not that I know of, unless its a different command.
4. Has this idea been suggested before?
No.

My idea is to create a /ignore @a command or something that can ignore the whole player base of Mcp. I want this because I get times where I just want to come on to Mcp and grind without having to look at the mess of what Minecraft chat can be sometimes. I know I can turn off my chat, but that has a few problems attached to it. You can no longer see when events start, or when mines reset. I hope you consider making this a command, thank you for reading, and feel free to respond if you like this idea Big Grin

I think a good idea with this command would to make it so any warden, mod, or guard can still be seen for reasons such as needing to relog or another important task.
Theres an option in your settings to turn off chat chief, im pretty sure you can still see your text bar for commands

signature

F
LSI: http://forums.cdgs.net/index.php/topic,3689.0.html
[Image: eL04gJk.png]
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
(Jun 9th, 2019, 03:47 PM)cougarboy link Wrote: Theres an option in your settings to turn off chat chief, im pretty sure you can still see your text bar for commands
Ya ya okay
Don’t be lazy and just /ignore everyone manually. There is already a command in place to ignore people, this would be useless. Also like the other guy said, you can turn off your chat and it will only be seen when you open it.
nopeimj deniedimj

You're not getting away that easy illuminati

signature

???